wholesale clothes nike jordan shoes air force1 dunk

Jordan 2323

4/6/2007 1:42:00 PM

(www.sell-jordan-shoes.com) Feipeng shoes trade co.,ltd.is a
wholesaler specialized in various world brand products.such as Lacoste
bbc t-shirts,bape,EVISU,BAPE,RMC,POLO,BBC,LRG,10deep,Red Monkey jeans,lv
Gucci handbags,Adidas,Nike(Jordan I-XXI, Air Max
90/91/95/97/03/04/05/06/TN/TN6,Shox TL/TL2TL3/Turbo/NZ/R4/R5/R6,Air
Force 1,dunk),Timberland,prada,Bape,etc You are welcome to enter our
website for learn more information of our products.
please visit our website: www.sell-jordan-shoes.com
or chat with me on MSN sell_jordan_shoes@hotmail.com
or email to me: sell_jordanshoes@yahoo.com.cn
cheap hot air jordan shoes-air force1-max tn-dunk-adidas
cheap hot air jordan shoes-air force1-max tn-dunk-adidas
air jordan shoes cheap price-max tn-dunk-bape-jeans
air jordan shoes cheap price-max tn-dunk-bape-jeans
sell jordan shoes-nike jordan-af1-dunk-air max tn
sell jordan shoes-nike jordan-af1-dunk-air max tn
nike shoes hot sell-jeans-shoes-low price
nike shoes hot sell-jeans-shoes-low price
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/Nike-jor...
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/nike-other/air-fo...
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/Other-brand/A...
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/brand-clothes/...
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/nike-air-max/...
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/Other-brand/BAPE...
http://www.sell-jordan-shoes.com/nike-air-m...
sell-jordan-shoes&nike shoes-max tn&bape bbc bmc jeans france italy

Gray Guest

ramon@conexus.net wrote in

> [...]
>>> much narrower in part because there is only a specific set of
>>> procedures that must occur, all of them well defined and technical,
>>> and the chain of events can be interrupted at any point, such that no
>>> verdict is rendered at all.
>>>
>>> Exoneration, by contrast, carries an unmistakable moral weight with
>>> it.
>>> Most people who hear the word exoneration think of it as pointing
>>> *actual* innocence. For example, someone may be arrested and held as
>>> a suspect in a crime, and his alibi that places him hundreds of miles
>>> from the scene of the crime in the presence of dozens of credible
>>> witnesses checks out, and he is released. Or, it turns out to be an
>>> unmistakable case of mistaken identity, and he is released. Such a
>>> person is considered to be exonerated, even though never tried an
>>> acquitted.
>>>
>>> The Zimmerman partisans mob is trying to appropriate - misappropriate,
>>> actually - this moral meaning in saying that Zimmerman was exonerated,
>>> precisely because they find a "mere" finding of not guilty to be
>>> unsatisfying. They know full well that there is a prevailing sense
>>> that Zimmerman got away with an unjustified homicide, and it is that
>>> sense they are trying to combat by saying the verdict exonerated
>>> "Zimm".
>>>
>>> He was not exonerated. In no sense did the jury find that Zimmerman
>>> was actually innocent in the question of who started the fight. Two
>>> jurors have spoken to the effect they believe that Zimmerman initiated
>>> the confrontation. Implicit in their statements is that they
>>> acknowledge they can't *know* that he started it, and such knowledge
>>> would be required in order to convict, so they properly voted for
>>> acquittal. When and if other jurors in the case speak, that sentiment
>>> will be repeated. Bet on it.
>>>
>>> There is something about the Zimmerman partisans mob and their attempt
>>> to exonerate Zimmerman that calls to mind the Palin and Bachmann
>>> partisans who vandalized the Wikipedia entries on Paul Revere and John
>>> Quincy Adams to try to shore up their idols' shattered reputations.
>>> Of course, we all know that Revere was *not* trying to warn the
>>> British, and that Adams was *not* a founding father. And we know that
>>> the Zimmerman jury's verdict of not guilty does *not* exonerate
>>> Zimmerman in the sense of declaring that he didn't commit an
>>> unjustified homicide.
>>>

>> Douchebag, live in the now. it's over, you lost. So go fuck youtself,
>> or go back to the commie shithole that excreted you.
>
> No, I didn't lose. I wasn't on trial. Due to the nature of the case,
> it was a bad case to bring.
>
> I wouldn't even say that justice lost. Justice is nothing but the
> process being played out according to the rules, and that occurred. I
> would say that the only thing that lost was the truth, but we can live
> with that. I think most people know what the truth was...and is.

Are you running low on your meds again? You are presuming to know what lots
of people you don't know think about the Zimmerman case.

Would that be arrogance or delusions?

--
Republicans really aren't human beings, so there is no harm, no foul.

Kirby Grant - Nov 3, 2013

Telling us his views of the world.

GOP_Decline_and_Fall

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 03:18:00 +0000 (UTC), Guy Fawkes
<No_email_for_you@wahoo.com> wrote:

>ramon@conexus.net wrote in
>
>> On 12/2/2013 5:47 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:
>>> ramon@conexus.net wrote in

>>> Douchebag, live in the now. it's over, you lost. So go fuck youtself,
>>> or go back to the commie shithole that excreted you.
>>
>> No, I didn't lose. I wasn't on trial. Due to the nature of the case,
>> it was a bad case to bring.
>>
>> I wouldn't even say that justice lost. Justice is nothing but the
>> process being played out according to the rules, and that occurred. I
>> would say that the only thing that lost was the truth, but we can live
>> with that. I think most people know what the truth was...and is.
>>

>Are you running low on your meds again? You are presuming to know what lots
>of people you don't know think about the Zimmerman case.
>
>Would that be arrogance or delusions?

Maybe he's just better informed than you.

ABC/WaPo poll: 40% think Zimmerman?s shooting of Martin wasn?t
justified, 26% think it was

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/07/22/abcwapo-poll-40-think-zimmermans-shooting-of-martin-wasnt-justified-26-thi...

41 percent believe he?s not guilty but only 26 percent believe he?s
truly innocent.

Filthy McNasty

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 01:47:28 +0000 (UTC), Guy Fawkes <No_email_for_you@wahoo.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> When and if other jurors in the case speak, that sentiment will be
>> repeated. Bet on it.
>>
>> There is something about the Zimmerman partisans mob and their attempt
>> to exonerate Zimmerman that calls to mind the Palin and Bachmann
>> partisans who vandalized the Wikipedia entries on Paul Revere and John
>> Quincy Adams to try to shore up their idols' shattered reputations. Of
>> course, we all know that Revere was *not* trying to warn the British,
>> and that Adams was *not* a founding father. And we know that the
>> Zimmerman jury's verdict of not guilty does *not* exonerate Zimmerman in
>> the sense of declaring that he didn't commit an unjustified homicide.
>>

>Douchebag, live in the now. it's over, you lost. So go fuck youtself, or go
>back to the commie shithole that excreted you.
>
>And stop posting to so many irrlevant groups, shitburger.

Fuck off and die, you rancid sack of clit cheese.

Klaus Schadenfreude

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 21:56:26 -0800, GOP_Decline_and_Fall
<Dev@null.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 03:18:00 +0000 (UTC), Guy Fawkes
><No_email_for_you@wahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>ramon@conexus.net wrote in

>>> No, I didn't lose. I wasn't on trial. Due to the nature of the case,
>>> it was a bad case to bring.
>>>
>>> I wouldn't even say that justice lost. Justice is nothing but the
>>> process being played out according to the rules, and that occurred. I
>>> would say that the only thing that lost was the truth, but we can live
>>> with that. I think most people know what the truth was...and is.
>>>

>>Are you running low on your meds again? You are presuming to know what lots
>>of people you don't know think about the Zimmerman case.
>>
>>Would that be arrogance or delusions?
>
>Maybe he's just better informed than you.

Nope.

"Bullshit. Read the Declaration of Independence. It reads WE THE
PEOPLE..."
- Constitutional rights expert and
self-proclaimed almost-Ivy-League educated
Ramon F. Herrera

Ramon F Herrera

On 12/2/2013 7:18 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:
> ramon@conexus.net wrote in
>
>> On 12/2/2013 5:47 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:
>>> ramon@conexus.net wrote in

>>> Douchebag, live in the now. it's over, you lost. So go fuck youtself,
>>> or go back to the commie shithole that excreted you.
>>
>> No, I didn't lose. I wasn't on trial. Due to the nature of the case,
>> it was a bad case to bring.
>>
>> I wouldn't even say that justice lost. Justice is nothing but the
>> process being played out according to the rules, and that occurred. I
>> would say that the only thing that lost was the truth, but we can live
>> with that. I think most people know what the truth was...and is.
>>

> Are you running low on your meds again?

<yawn> Stale and trite Usenet insult...I'm not surprised you can't do
any better than that.

> You are presuming to know what lots
> of people you don't know think about the Zimmerman case.

I don't need to know them. Public opinion polls tell us. Only a
quarter of respondents think Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin
- that is, only a quarter, at most, think Zimmerman was telling the
truth. Twice as many believe Zimmerman started the fight, and the rest
are fuckwits like you who are unable to hold an informed opinion.

prime cut

On 12/3/2013 8:57 AM, ramon@conexus.net wrote:
> Only a quarter of respondents think Zimmerman was justified in shooting
> Martin

Shut your fat fucking Venezuelan piehole, you insipid pile of Chavezista
trash.

Ramon F Herrera

On 12/3/2013 8:21 AM, prime cut wrote:
> On 12/3/2013 8:57 AM, ramon@conexus.net wrote:
>> On 12/2/2013 7:18 PM, Guy Fawkes wrote:
>>> ramon@conexus.net wrote in

>>> Are you running low on your meds again?
>>
>> <yawn> Stale and trite Usenet insult...I'm not surprised you can't do
>> any better than that.
>>

>>> You are presuming to know what lots
>>> of people you don't know think about the Zimmerman case.
>>
>> I don't need to know them. Public opinion polls tell us. Only a
>> quarter of respondents think Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin
>> - that is, only a quarter, at most, think Zimmerman was telling the
>> truth. Twice as many believe Zimmerman started the fight, and the rest
>> are fuckwits like you who are unable to hold an informed opinion.
>
> Shut your fat fucking Venezuelan piehole, you

Sorry, but no.

prime cut

On 12/3/2013 9:26 AM, ramon@conexus.net wrote:

>> Shut your fat fucking Venezuelan piehole, you
>
> Sorry, but no.

Everyone knows what a cheap whore you are, Ramon Herrera, and a
Chavezista traitor to boot.

Your reputation is in tatters.

§?amßuster

On 12/3/2013 8:26 AM, ramon@conexus.net wrote:

I KNOW I'M A STUPID SPAMMER . . . . AND THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH CANADIAN POLITICS

REAL NAME: ART LOWE, of VICTORIA B.C. Canada

SOME OF HIS OTHER ALIASES . . .

"%" <persent@gmail.com>
"$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto"
"$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto" <rander3...@gmail.com>
21st Century ZimmerMan <crazy8@nobody.com>
1-20-2013" <01202...@obamas-lastday.com>
"70.67.8...@sjrb.ca" <70.67.8...@sjrb.ca>
"15.1 Million Unemployed in Bummah's Economy"
"A. Hoffman" <invalid@example.com>
A J Byng <ajbyng@yahoo.ch>
"A-Roid Rodriguez" <otterpower@xhotmail.com>
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
"AGW = BS" <n...@nowhere.com>>
Ali Muhammad El Sharif <rander3...@gmail.com>
Alan Brown <alan.brown55@hotmail.com>
AlleyCat <alley@aohell.com>
AlleyCat <mrbawana2u@yahoo.com>
AlleyCat <tracey12_12_12@yahoo.com>
AM <sctu...@comcast.net>
American <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
American <OneBigAssMistakeAmeri...@Whitehouse.org>
Amhearst <Amhea...@yahoo.com>
Amhearst <Amhea...@yahoo.com>
"Amused" <amused@libtards.com>
Andy <andesyeung@yahoo.ca>
Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head"
apn123547 <bettymar...@gmail.com>
apn123547 <sulliv...@live.ca>
Arrest Nancy Pelosi" <arrest-nancy-pelosi@barackobama.com>
Back At Ya Jack <no...@nobody.org>
Bawana <mrbawana2u@yahoo.com>
Baxter <lbax_spamblock@baxcode.com>
BeamMeUpScotty <Koom-Bay-Ya@space.cadet.NebulaX.com>
BeamMeUpScotty <ThenDestroyEverything@blackhole.nebulax.com>
Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-dog.com>
"Biffy The Magic Weiner" <pull-muh-weiner@democrats.org>
"Bill Steele" <obama-fags@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net>
Billy Job <coldlazarus@ymail.com>
birdog <rander3...@gmail.com>
Bit <bitrot@aukhistory.invalid>
Blob Ford <noone@nowhere.com>
BMarino <bettymar...@gmail.com>
Bob Culp <rander3...@gmail.com>
"Bob Milby Jr." <fat...@yahoo.com>
Bobby Clarke <bobby@clarke.net>
Bollocks <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
born again reactionary <tracey12em...@gmail.com>
"BOZO - Your Aussie Mate" <b...@excite.com>
Buckwheat <buckwheat@samcro.net>
Bung Woo <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Bush <Bollock...@GWLIE.org>
Buzz <racist_...@NAMBLA.invalid>
Carl <carl392992@!yahoo.com>
Carl Palmer <czarl@yahoo.ca>
Carl from NASCAR <andesyeung@yahoo.ca>
Carol Kinsey Goman <ckg@f??rbes.com>
Catoni <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
CB <C...@PrayForMe.com>
Cerebrus <cerebrus@seneca.com>
Charly Barta <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
Chet <theslapdow...@yahoo.com>
Chip <yeung@yahoo.ch>
"Chris Harmon" <chris_harmon@thebuzz.com>
Christopher <calderho...@yahoo.com>
Chuck <ch...@yahoo.com>
Chuck <ch...@yahoo.com>
Clark Wilcox <kiiickgummmmer@shytheeads.com>
Claude <nobody@nospam.net>
clay <claynorthw...@gmail.com>
clay <er...@yahoo.ca>
Clay <sulliv...@live.ca>
Clay Northwood <coldlazarus@ymail.com>
Clay Northwood <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Clay Northwood <nobody@nospam.net>
Climate Change Bollocks <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
cloud dreamer <reduce.reuse@recycle.com>
Clyde Armstrong <rightists-r-lazy@nospam.net>
Clyde Armstrong <seneca@microsoft.com>
Clyde Seneca Armstrong <gaylord@yahoo.ca>
Cold Lazarus <jacke@nobody.com>
Congo Bongo <obama-fraud@fbi.gov>
Corruption Scandals <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
Craig Zimmerman <czimmerman@aol.com>
Crap Detector <cicer...@rogers.com>
Crescentius Vespasianus <jazzyb...@hotmail.com>
D. Edward Black <de.black@yahoo.com>
D. Stussy <spam+newsgro...@bde-arc.ampr.org>
David Bradley <Sa...@Mexico.mx>
David Price <price@nospam.none>
"Delma T. Ivey" <somewhere@thegreatbeyond.con>
Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n??t>
"D. Jones" <derekjones23211@gmail.com>
Does Welfare Leech Hansel Still Suck Ken Wiebe?
Doug <andxor...@gmail.com>
"Dr. Jay Maharaj" <mrbawana2u@yahoo.com>
"Dr. No" <doctor.ya...@gmail.com>
dr yacub <doctor.ya...@gmail.com>
duke <duckgumb...@cox.net>
Dustin <abughunter@gmail.com>
E Gisin <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
E. Gisin <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-dog.com>
Ed Huntress <huntres23@optonline.net>
Eddie Haskell <f...@eeaeae.com>
"Eddie Haskell" <ynhin@sawq.com>
<editor.radiotalkingpoints....@gmail.com>
"Emmanuael Ben-Stein" <st...@zionist.org>
"End Rightist Lies And Propaganda NOW!" <rander3...@gmail.com>
"Ernst P. Muehlbauer" <epMuehlba...@yahoo.com>
<EvictObummahi...@Whitehouse.org>
<fakecapital...@welfarecanada.com>
Father Haskell <fatherhaskell@yahoo.com>
Editor RadioTalkingPoints
Erasmus <eras...@yahoo.com>
Eric Gisin <cicer...@rogers.com>
Eric Gisin <gis...@yahoo.com>
Escape_the_Cult_Now <killef...@invalid.invalid>
Expert <exp...@yahoo.com>
Ezra Stein <eest...@yahoo.com>
Fat Gary <fatgary@yahoo.com>
Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You <kingjohnnyforpresident@gmail.com>
Filthy McNasty <FilthyMcNasty@htomail.com>
FirstPost <AIOE_posters_are_all_liars@AIOE.org>
First Post <ast_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
First Post <last_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
"First. Post" <OccupiersDumberThanDirt@invalid.net>
Flint <agent001@section-31.net>
Ford Prefect <anddesyeung@yahoo.ca
Fred <rander3...@gmail.com>
Fred Oinkman <claudiusd...@sbcglobal.net>
Fuk Obama <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
"G. A." <G...@yahoo.com>
Gary Singh <LimbaughWhispe...@jam.rr.com>
"GaryWillis" <Abstractlogixt@bass.gov>
GARRY <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Garry Jones <jones@yahoo.ch>
Gearld Newton <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
Genesis <er...@utopia.org>
Genocide Rocks <lemone@cox.net>
"Geo. Pomeroy" <geopome...@excite.com>
"Geo. Rush" <gru...@excite.com>
George Plimpton <george@si.not>
Get Lost <rander3...@gmail.com>
"Give Free to Banker Man, Loan Back Maybe Later Scam"
<kingjohnnyforpresidentREMOVEFIRST@gmail.com>
God Is Angry At Obama <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
God the Globalist Wills Justice Always - Fight Back for Christ Sake God
Damn You <kingjohnnyforpresident@gmail.com>
GOP_Decline_and_Fall <D...@null.net>
GOP = Grand Old Pedophiles <fakecapital...@welfarecanada.com>
GOP = GRAND OLD PEDOPHILES <last_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
Gordy Brown <bordy232@sympatico.com>
gram <gramnom...@nomail.com>
GravFox <granfox@yahoo.com>
Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
Gray Guest <No_email_for_you@wahoo.com>
Gunner Asch <rightwing...@jam.rr.com>
Gun R Gud <andesyeung@yahoo.ca>
GW Bollocks <bollo...@GW.k00k>
<han...@suckwiebe.cock>
Hansel Soricalist <hhan...@socialist.com>
Hansel Soricalist <hhan...@socialist.com>
Harold Burton <hal.i.burton@hotmail.com>
Harold Gersh <nosurrender@never.net>
Hatch <hatch@act.com>
Herb <andesyeung@yahoo.ca>
<hitler.was.a.conservat...@GWLIE.org>
Homer Stille Cummings <ag@just_us.g??v>
Horst Hagelsturm <kick.dwieber@stupid.taft.fuckstains.com>
Horst Werner <werner@horst.net>
Hanukkah Harry Kudlow <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Insane Kanuk Welfare Case Eric Gisin
iPhone <iphone@aol.com>
Ishm...@Rover.com
"Ishm...@Rover.com" <Ishm...@Rover.com>
James <Ja...@socialist.jesus.com>>
james g. keegan <jgkeegan@gma??l.com>
Jeb Sprigfield <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Jerry Jim Wilfors <jjwilf...@yahoo.com>
Jesus Wants Us To Kill Kill Kill <killer@nobody.com>
Jethro B. <jet...@jam.rr.com>
JFK <n...@nowhere.com>
Jim Austin <dickmor...@dickmorris.com>
Jimmay <jimmay@southpark.net>
"Jnrgen Schr??????der" <schroder5...@yahoo.com>
Joe Bruno <joebr...@88hitler.org>
Joe Cooper <ciceroii@rogers.com
Joe Lord <joe.lord3589@hotmail.com>
"Joe Westman" <jwestman@flash.net>
John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com>
John Hawkins <yeung@yahoo.ch>
John Jones <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
John The Capitalist <andesyeung@yahoo.com>
Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com>
KAOS <rander3...@gmail.com>
"Karl Hess" <karl.hess@studer.de>
Kickin' Asss and Takin' Names <PopUlist349@hotmail.com>
<KickinNamesTakesItInThe...@yahoo.com>
Kickin Names Takes It In The Ass
kill <kill@yahoo.ca>
<kingjohnnyforpresident@hotmail.com>
- King Johnny for President - <kingjohnnyforpresident@gmail.com>
"Kirby Grant" <kgrant@whatzit.org>
knight@baawa.com
Kurt Nicklas <knicklas@plovdiv.bg>
Lance <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
<last_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
Last Post <last_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
Last Post <last_p...@LyingLeftistsare.invalid>
Lazarus <coldlazarus@ymail.com>
Leon Robinovitch <acoupleofnumbersfromleon@gmail.com>
Leonard <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
leonard <leonardpul...@primus.net>
"leonard7...@gmail.com" <leonard7...@gmail.com>
"leonard7...@primus.ca" <leonard7...@primus.ca>
Leroy N. Soetoro <leroysoetoro@usurper.org>
"Leroy N. Soetoro" <tracey12_12_12@yahoo.com>
"Leroy N. Soetoro" <leonard78sp@gmail.com>
Liberals are vermin <rander3...@gmail.com>
Libertarian Realist <rander3...@gmail.com>
Limbaugh Whisperer <LimbaughWhisperer@jam.rr.com>
Loonard78p <doctor.ya...@gmail.com>
Louis Bricano <lou.bricano_x@gmail.com>
Lucretious <claynorth@gmail.com>
Lucretious <otterpower@xhotmail.com>
Marcus Annaeus Seneca <seneca-the-elder@teaparty.net>
MARK HANSEL <mflanni...@jam.rr.com>
"Marriage Destroyed, Check!" <democrat-faggots@did-it.com>
Master Sergeant Hans Georg Schultz <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Matt <matttelles@sprynet.com>
MattB <trdell1234@gmail.com>
MattB b+ <trdell1234@googlemail.com>
MattB++. <trdell1234@(google)mail.com>
Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com>
Maximus <romanxleg...@gmail.com>
Mellakon <mellakon8...@yahoo.com>
<messiah2...@yahoo.com>
Mike Flannigan <mflanni...@ja22m.rr.com>
Mike Flannigan <mflanni...@jam.rr.com>
"Milo Pheasant" <mp@spcsdns.net>
Mitchell Holman <nomailverizon.net>
Mohammad Al Kallal <theslapd...@yahoo.com>
Monkey Clumps <spacebrai...@yahoo.com>
Mort Davis <mdav...@yahoo.com>
mrbawana2u <mrbawan...@gmail.com>
mrbawana2u <mrbawan...@yahoo.com>
"Mr.B1ack" <b...@barrk.net>
Mr. Unagi" <catoni88@sympatico.cat>
"Nancy Pelosi Perjury" <insider@trading.us>
"Nancy Pelosi Honesty Foundation" <embezzling-bitch@democrats.org>
Nevill?? M Wiles <kick.dweeb r. ss@taft.sucks.for.sure>
"Nick" <nick.sanders@msn.com>
no evidence against accused is US being abused
<kingjohnnyforpresidentMINUSTHIS@gmail.com>
No_He_Can_Not <nohecan...@mail.com>
Noddin Dog <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-dog.com>
None4U <Non...@jam.rr.com>
None4U <nos...@nospam.none>
Oath Keeper <lnew...@gmail.com>
"Obama Cares" <Obamacare@cocksuckers.com>
Obama To Blame For Rightwing Failures <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Obama's Legion of Flash Mobs @ 7/11.nig
"Obummah's Katrina: TheGulf Oil disaster"
OJ Simpson <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Old Bald John Howard <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
Olrik <olrik666@yahoo.com>
OneBigAssMistakeAmerica
<OneBigAssMistakeAmeri...@Whitehouse.org>
Orson <orson@orson3.net>
Orson <orson.white@excite.com>
"Overweight Lamprey" <suck-my-weener@democrats.org>
Oxley <ox...@yahoo.com>
pajamasmedia <rander3...@gmail.com>
Palin <e2ollo...@GWLIE.org>
Patriot <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
Patriot Games <patriotga...@nambla.org>
Paul Young <paul@ya.net>
"Pay Up For Israel - America" <weinst...@yahoo.org>
Peter Muehlbauer <muehba...@jam.rr.com>
Phil <clayno...@gmail.com>
"Pickup Truck Chains Inc." <info@ptci.com>
Pontius Pilate <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
President O Debacle <GOPedoph...@yahoo.com>
Preston Mulligan <prest...@yahoo.com>
"pul...@primus.ca" <ppul...@primus.ca>
pyjamarama <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com>
pyotr filipivich <Amhearst@ph...@mindspring.comyahoo.com>
pyotr filipivich <pyotrfilipiv...@yahoo.com>
ramon@conexus.net
Ramon F Herrera <ramon@conexus.net>
Rander <rander3.127@gmail.com>
Rastus <ras...@yahoo.com>
raven1 <quoththeraven@nevermore.com>
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?R=E4vNsf=E4n=AE?= <RavNsfan@myhouse.invalid>
R??vNsf??n?? <RavNsfan@myhouse.invalid>
RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net>
Realist <no...@nowhere.com>
ReichTurd <doctor.ya...@gmail.com>
Remailer <ccicer...@rogers.com>
Rich <rander3...@gmail.com>
Rich <rander3...@gmail.com>
RichA <rander3...@gmail.com>
Richard Hanson <Richard_Han...@GaryRosellesAsshole.com>
RightWing Perverts <yeung@yahoo.ch>
Right Wing Scum Are Vermin <rander3...@gmail.com>
RIGHTIST FAGGOTS ARE SUBHUMAN VERMIN <rander3...@gmail.com>
Rightists Are Insects <nobody@nospam.net
Rightists are vermin pedophiles who rape children
RightWing Perverts <yeung@yahoo.ch>
rob <nobody@nospam.net>
Robert Milby Jr." <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
Ross John <rossj...@yahoo.com>
Ross John <yeung@yahoo.ch>
ROYAL FLUSH <kingjohnnyforpresident@gmail.com>
"R. P." <robbiep@sjrb.ca>
Rudy Canoza <LaLaLaLaLaLa@philhendrie.con>
Sage2 <isdom...@gmail.com>
Samuel Harrigon <samharrigon@gmail.com>
Sancho Panza <otterpower@xhotmail.com>
SaPeIsMa <SaPeI...@HotMail.com>
See We Be Me Free G <kingjohnnyforpresidentREMOVETHISFIRST@gmail.com>
"Seneca" <lucretius3@outlook.com>
Seneca <mflannigan@jam.rr.com>
Seneca <seneca@microsoft.com>
Seneca <seneca@yahoo.com>
Seneca <rjlambourn@capitalism.net>
Ship of Fools <kinREMOVETHISgjohnnyforpresident@hotmail.com>
Sir John Howard AC WSCMoF <fag...@yahoo.com>
Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com>
Siri Cruz <chine.bleu@yahoo.com>
SkyEyes <skyeyes9@cox.net>
"Starkiller??" <nospam@nospam.none>
Stormin Mormon <cayoung61@hotmail.com>
Straightarrow <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com>
Super Realist <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
"Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger" <doctor.ya...@gmail.com>
Take Me To Your Leader - Justice is Victory in Freedom for Everyone
<kiNOTTHESEWORDngSjohnnyforpresident@hotmail.com>
"Teabaggers Lie" <Nope@FokYu.com>
TeaParty <teaparty@nospam.net>
Ted Cruise <tedng@yahoo.ca>
The Alex Jones Cult <kingjohnnyforpresidentREMOVETHISFIRST@gmail.com>
The Real Truth <realtr...@GWLIE.org>
The Reverend Jesus Christ Our Lord <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
"The S. Cole Militia" <claudius.d...@yahoo.org>
The Secret <kingjohnnyforpresidentREMOVE@gmail.com>
"The_Slapdown" <theslapd...@yahoo.com>
The Zionist <theslapd...@yahoo.com>
"Throw The Bummah Out in '12" <EvictObummahi...@Whitehouse.org>
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_liberal_atheists@yahoo.com>
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_black_apes@yahoo.com>
too_many_damned_niggers@yahoo.com
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_asshole_liberals@yahoo.com>
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_liberal_molesters@yahoo.com>
"Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_thieving_niggers@yahoo.com>
"Tom Engstrom" <tengstrom@vancouver.ca>
Topaz <alexva...@hitler.org>
Topaz <mars1933@hotmail.com>
Trace <er...@yahoo.ca>
Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com>
Tracey12 <tracey12_12_12@yahoo.com>
"Transparent Government" <socialists@whitehouse.us>
Travis <sulliv...@live.ca>
trdell1234@gmail.com
tunderbar <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>
tunderbar <tdcomeau@gmail.com>
Tunderbar <tdcomeau@gmail.com>
tv <tjwilson6...@gmail.com>
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
vict0r <rander3...@gmail.com>
Violent Chicago Obamathug <Obamat...@WhiteHouse.gov>
WangoTango <Asgard24@mindspring.com>
"Warren E. Harrison" <beat.em.up@shitbags.con>
Wayne <mflannigan3@jam.rr.com>
western auto <western-a...@GWLIE.org>
Western Voice <rander3...@gmail.com>
"Warren E. Harrison" <beat.em.up@shitbags.con>
"White Pussies" <white@invalid.org>
White Western Voice <doctor.ya...@gmail.com>
Wicked Game.. <kingjohnnyforpresiREMOVETHISFIRSTdent@hotmail.com>
WudzUpWitDat? <WudzUpWitDat@WudzUpWitDat.net>
"Yellow Snow" <yellowsnow@shaw.ca>
Yoorghis@Jurgis.net
"ZO, N,,OB" <Bollo...@GWLIE.org>

§?amßuster

On 12/2/2013 7:03 PM, ramon@conexus.net

ramon@conexus.net AKA

Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> AKA

Carol Kinsey Goman <ckg@f??rbes.com> AKA

Cliff Huprich's Ghost <Clhuprich_boo@aol.com> AKA

Delvin Benet <DB@nbc.n??t> AKA

Rudy Canoza <LaLaLaLaLaLa@philhendrie.con> AKA

George Plimpton <george@si.not> AKA

"Warren E. Harrison" <beat.em.up@shitbags.con> AKA

"Delma T. Ivey" <somewhere@thegreatbeyond.con> AKA

Sinclair Weeks <sw@commerce.g??v> AKA

"james g. keegan jr." <jgke...@gma??l.com> AKA

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 19:03:44 -0800
From: ramon@conexus.net
Newsgroups:
alt.religion.christian,alt.california,or.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns,can.politics,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.bicycles.tech,tx.guns,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: Acquittal vs exoneration
or.politics:1006257 alt.politics.democrats:1833550
talk.politics.guns:1815341 can.politics:1497151
rec.crafts.metalworking:1010879 rec.bicycles.tech:559878 tx.guns:279976
misc.survivalism:1135599