Correction of RubyKaigi dates [2007-06-09 and 2007-06-10]

KAKUTANI Shintaro

The previously announced dates for RubyKaigi2007 were incorrect:

- CORRECT DATES: Saturday, June 9, 2007 - Sunday, June 10, 2007
- INCORRECT: June 10-11, 2007

The RubyKaigi2007 Staff apologizes for any inconvenience caused by
our error. Sorry!

http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2007/en...

* * *

If you're thinking about attending RubyKaigi2007 from oversea,
feel free to contact us, mailto:rubykaigi2007@jp.rubyist.net .
We're willing to help you.