first time use Usenet,just try,sorry to bother:

dyb428

3/31/2007 8:38:00 AM

I wanna learn ruby , join the group .
Me a newbie, looking forward to asking question and learn from
here,thank you all:)

3 Answers

Robert Klemme

On 31.03.2007 10:37, dyb428@gmail.com wrote:
> I wanna learn ruby , join the group .
> Me a newbie, looking forward to asking question and learn from
> here,thank you all:)

Welcome aboard!

Kind regards

robert

Joey Ariel Wu-Schulte

Not only the most prolific liar also the most prolific thief of
other's writings. She is also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note
that when you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue
lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:08:42 -0400, Patriot Games
<Patriot@America.Com> wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
>Names" <PopUlist349@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Jul 7, 1:25 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>>> Wrong.
>>> MANUAL OF MILITARY DECORATIONS & AWARDS
>>> Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense
>>> (Force Management Policy)
>>> DoD 1348.33-M, September 1996
>>> http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/1...
>>> C3.3.2. All recommendations for Defense decorations
>>The key word here is "decorations."
>
>Wrong. The important word used to CATCH YOU LYING, AGAIN, is
>"Service" as in SERVICE AWARDS.
>
>>Military medals are of two types: AWARDS and DECORATIONS -- known to
>>anyone who has served a few minutes in uniform is "awards and decs."
>
>Wrong. SERVICE AWARDS are NOT Decorations. The Purple Heart IS NOT a
>Service Award.
>
>>The Purple Heart is an award, not a decoration.
>
>Wrong. But thanks so much for the opportunity to PROVE CONCLUSIVELY
>that YOU ARE A LIAR and that YOU HAVE NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE.
>
>>Once again, ol' PG has his ass handed to him.
>
>Let's recap.
>
>I provided CITED REFERENCES.
>
>YOU are a PROVEN LIAR.
>
>I provided ORIGINAL MILITARY DOCUMENTATION.
>
>YOU, a PROVEN LIAR, provided WORTHLESS PERSONAL OPINION.
>
>And now I will demonstrate using CITED ORIGINAL MILITARY DOCUMENTATION
>that YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD:
>
>MANUAL OF MILITARY DECORATIONS & AWARDS
>Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense
>(Force Management Policy)
>DoD 1348.33-M, September 1996
>http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/1...
>C1.1. PURPOSE
>This Manual explains DoD policies and procedures on awarding Defense
>decorations and SERVICE awards...
>[...]
>AP1. APPENDIX 1
>U.S. MILITARY DECORATIONS
>AP1.1.1. This Appendix contains a brief description of the various
>decorations that have been authorized for the Armed Forces of the
>United States:
>AP1.1.2. Those decorations include the following:
>[...]
>AP1.1.2.21. PURPLE HEART
>[...]
>
>We NOW KNOW for a PROVEN FACT that YOU LIED about having ANY MILITARY
>EXPERIENCE.
>
>I hope you will enjoy having me post this again, and again, and again,
>and again as much as I will enjoy posting it again, and again, and
>again, and again.
>
>YOU ARE NOW A TOTALLY DISCREDITED LIAR AND FRAUD!

=====================================

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 06:20:33 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_redneck@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Why is the over-65 crowd so worked up about health insurance reform?
>After all, they (we, actually, I'm on Medicare)

Thanks for admitting YOU NEVER RETIRED FROM THE MILITARY!

Hahahahahahahahha!!

=====================================

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/c9b8842a2f09...

From: "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
> Military retirees carry TriCare as their primary insurer UNTIL
> AGE 65 AT WHICH TIME WE GO ON MEDICARE with TriCare
> For Life as our secondary insurer.
> http://www.military.com/benefits/tricare/tricare-an...
> I am a military retiree over 65.
> Medicare is my primary,
> TFL is my secondary.

Oops! Busted BAD this time!

"If you are the widow or widower of a service member... you are no
longer covered by TRICARE..."

As I have LONG SUSPECTED we NOW KNOW why you said "I'm on Medicare."

Because YOU NEVER SERVED, but YOUR HUSBAND DID!!

YOU are a OLD BITCH WIDOW HAG!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

=====================================

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:37:30 -0800 (PST), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" <old_redneck@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Nov 13, 11:20 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> > Military retirees carry TriCare as their primary insurer UNTIL
>> > AGE 65 AT WHICH TIME WE GO ON MEDICARE with TriCare
>> > For Life as our secondary insurer.
>> >http://www.military.com/benefits/tricare/tricare-an...
>> > I am a military retiree over 65.
>> > Medicare is my primary,
>> > TFL is my secondary.
>> Oops!  Busted BAD this time!
>Yep -- and you are the one who is busted -- bad -- really bad.

Nope...

>> "If you are the widow or widower of a service member... you are no
>> longer covered by TRICARE..."
>I didn't say I am now covered by TriCare.
>This is what I said:
>>> I am a military retiree over 65.
>> > Medicare is my primary,
>> > TFL is my secondary.
>TFL = TriCare For Life
>http://www.tricare.mil/mybenefit/ProfileFilter.do;jsessionid=K9KR7QXgppyYqgGG2sF2Gyg8MWGTSm9n5FJZt25M4T...!-491296821?&puri=%2Fhome%2Foverview%2FPlans%2FLearnAboutPlansAndCosts%2FTRICAREForLife
>or
>http://tinyurl.c...
>-- quote
>TRICARE For Life
>TRICARE For Life (TFL) is TRICARE's Medicare-wraparound coverage
>available to all Medicare-eligible TRICARE beneficiaries, regardless
>of age, provided they have Medicare Parts A and B.

"TRICARE beneficiaries..."

>While Medicare is your primary insurance, TRICARE acts as your
>secondary payer minimizing your out-of-pocket expenses. TRICARE
>benefits include covering Medicare's coinsurance and deductible.
>-- end quote
>Just in case you missed it, here's the salient point again:
>-- quote
>TRICARE For Life (TFL) is TRICARE's Medicare-wraparound coverage
>available to all Medicare-eligible TRICARE beneficiaries, regardless
>of age, provided they have Medicare Parts A and B.
>-- end quote

"TRICARE beneficiaries..."

You are a 'beneficiary' BECAUSE "you are the widow or widower of a
service member..."

>I just love it when you're busted again and again and again.

In case you haven't noticed THIS IS GAME OVER FOR YOU.

YOU are an OLD WOMAN.

Case closed.

YOU were a Service Member's DOORMAT.

Case closed.

That Service member died, making YOU a "beneficiary" of HIS BENEFITS.

Case closed.

YOU NEVER SERVED.

PROVEN.

Case closed.

And...

Game over.

(The BEST part is that I knew if I waited long enough YOU would
provide the very CITE that WOULD DO YOU IN!)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

<---- Update ----------------------------------------------->

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 06:56:48 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist349@hotmail.com> wrote:
>She [Angle] is not working but her husband is a retired federal
>guvmint employee who is drawing a nice, fat federal pension
>yet she wants to shut down the tiny social security pension
>that so many of us depend on to stay out of poverty.

"Us?"

Thanks for PROVING YOU DO NOT GET A MILITARY RETIREMENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

<---- Update ----------------------------------------------->
[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:39:17 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin&#39; Ass and
Takin&#39; Names" <old_redneck@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Jul 22, 9:49 pm, Buster Norris <bustyourf...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:16:58 -0700 (PDT), "Kickin&#39; Ass and
>> Takin&#39; Names" <old_redn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >West is not a Colonel (O6).  He is a Lieutenant Colonel (O5).  He
>> >retired in lieu of court-martial.
>> LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding
>> rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000. LTC West
>> accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of
>> 2004.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A...(politician)
>Which is a formal way of saying he retired in lieu of court-martial.

MORE PROOF YOU WERE NEVER IN THE MILITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

The PHANTOM

On Mar 24, 7:02 pm, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:23:32 -0500, dynola...@webtv.net (Capt.
>

> Justice) wrote:
> >Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman
> >                      .
> >Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM ORLANDO - A witness we haven't
> >heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far
> >of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and
> >killed.
> >                                .
> >The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it
> >all.
> >
> >                      . Our sister
> >station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.
> >                                .
> >What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together
> >on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.
> >
> >The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is
> >just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury. It shows more now
> >about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't
> >have gone to jail.
> >
> >Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The
> >dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.
> >And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.
> >
> >                      .   But one
> >man's testimony could be key for the police.
> >
> >"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me:
> >'help, help and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.
> >

> >Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie;           .   Zimmerman was
> >in red.
> >
> >The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want
> >to be shown on camera.
> >
> >His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up
> >Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of
> >Zimmerman.
> >
> >"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up
> >the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was
> >dead at that point," John said.
> >
> >Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information
> >released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back
> >to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen. Sanford police say
> >Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was
> >wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the
> >shooting.
> >
> >http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-......
>
> Fox?????
>
> Anonymous "witness?"
>
> ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Would you feel better if the cite I provided was MOTHERJONES, the
"witness" a nigga crackhead cousin of the victim and Zimmerman's
lawyer hired and paid for by Obama's Justice Dept or ACORN? Dumb
motherfucker.