first time ruby

satriaa.

3/31/2007 4:35:00 AM

this is the first time i'm using ruby and what's the first step do i
need to take?

Harry

On 3/31/07, satriaa. <satrianneh@gmail.com> wrote:
> this is the first time i'm using ruby and what's the first step do i
> need to take?

Go here.
http://www.ruby-la...

If you are new to programming, you may want to take a look at this.
http://pine.fm/Learn...

If you already understand object-oriented programming, then this can
help get you started.
http://www.rubycentral...

Harry

--

http://www.kakueki.com/ruby...
Japanese Ruby List Subjects in English

james.d.masters

On Mar 30, 9:35 pm, "satriaa." <satrian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> this is the first time i'm using ruby and what's the first step do i
> need to take?

I was going to list a few links from my bookmarks, but this single
link nearly has them all:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rub...

(I've personally used [and recommend] the first four links that appear)

chronicgod1

On Mar 31, 1:35 pm, "satriaa." <satrian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> this is the first time i'm using ruby and what's the first step do i
> need to take?

I recommend http://sitekreator.com/satishtali..., http://tryruby....,
and http://poignantguide...

Husein Choroomi

If you're familiar with programming in general, start here:
http://www.rubycentral.com/book/...

You'll love this *gem*

--
Husein Choroomi,