Test::Unit::Collector::Dir @pattern

Ivan Pirlik

3/30/2007 5:10:00 PM

Hello,
I'm trying Test::Unit::Collector; it's really useful, but I don't
understand while is @pattern read only: it's hardcoded to accept only
files named test_* (which by the way is different from the naming
scheme used in the documentation). Wouldn't it be better to have more
flexibility?

Ivan

1 Answer

Aida Teixeira-Baggett

Ramon is foreign transplant originally from Venezuela, probably a
beaner terrorist, and definitely a Fraud. Ramon F Herrera also goes by
"Cambridge Ray," "Google Poster," "Lucius Sanctimonious," and
"Hadron.".An ultra-left, open-borders pretend-American. He lives and
works in Houston, TX. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

Ramon F Herrera
13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102
Houston, TX 77069-2374

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:26:43 -0800 (PST), Ramon F Herrera
<ramon@conexus.net> wrote:
>"Earlier this year, the Vatican sponsored a conference on evolution to
>mark the 150th anniversary of Charles Darwin's "The Origin of
>Species." The event snubbed proponents of alternative theories, like
>creationism and intelligent design, which see a higher being rather
>than the undirected process of natural selection behind the evolution
>of species."
>[...]
>http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2009/11/vatican_looks_to_heavens_...

Oops! Beaner Ramon CAUGHT LYING, again:

Vatican to discuss intelligent design
2/11/2009
VATICAN CITY (AP) ? The Vatican will include discussion of intelligent
design in a conference marking the 150th anniversary of Charles
Darwin's "On the Origin of Species," officials said Tuesday.
The announcement reverses a decision to exclude such discussion but
officials said intelligent design would be treated only as a cultural
phenomenon - not as science or theology.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-02-11-vatican-evolution_N....

Go finish mowing my lawn, Ramon.

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!