New bie ::: how to use fork??

Purandhar sairam Mannidi

3/30/2007 11:38:00 AM

I want to use fork call, but when Iam exiting in the fork call, the
script is exiting but running in background. why is this happening????

Robert Klemme

On 30.03.2007 13:37, sairam MP wrote:
> I want to use fork call, but when Iam exiting in the fork call, the
> script is exiting but running in background. why is this happening????

Can you post the code you are using?

robert

Dallas A. Rubin

Not only the most prolific liar also the most prolific thief of
other's writings. She is also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note
that when you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue
lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 21:20:05 -0400, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist349@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Re: No, you rightwing dumbasses, the "oil boom" in North Dakota
>is not "creating thousands of jobs"
>This is a joke -- the WSJ has offered North Dakota as a role model for
>job creation!!! WTF?!?!?!?

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Dakota's Oil Boomtowns Struggle With Massive Population Growth
01/27/2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/oil-boom-towns-western-north-dakota-struggle-deal-population-influx_n_12...

Typically, there are 4,000 job openings in the five-county area at any
given time, but there is no place to put additional workers.
North Dakota Oil Boom Bringing Jobs, Wealth?and a Looming Humanitarian
Crisis
March 15, 2012
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2012/03/15/north-dakota-oil-boom-bringing-jobs-wealth%E2%80%94and-a-looming-humanitarian-cri...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Mar 24, 3:30 pm, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Did you notice that the driver was IMMEDIATELY arrested and charged
> with murder?  Unlike Zimmerman, who is still walking around, 9mm
> strapped on his hip, looking for more black kids in hoodies to kill.-

Ever hear of witnesses?. That's what we have an abundance of in this
killing and that's why charges were immediate. Now why isn't the
media talking about this black on white murder???

Winston Smith, American Patriot

Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals
<betaxxx@earthlink.net> wrote on Sun 25 Mar 2012 04:36:35a

> On Mar 24, 3:30?pm, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
> <PopUlist...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Did you notice that the driver was IMMEDIATELY arrested and charged
>> with murder? ?Unlike Zimmerman, who is still walking around, 9mm
>> strapped on his hip, looking for more black kids in hoodies to kill.-
>
> Ever hear of witnesses?. That's what we have an abundance of in this
> killing and that's why charges were immediate. Now why isn't the
> media talking about this black on white murder???

1. Are you terminally stupid?

2. Why are you posting in rec.autos.driving you dumb asshole??

3. Why are you posting this in the lunatic bin talk.politics.guns???? What
gun is involved here???

If the perp had NOT been arrested and got away with murder, THEN it's a
media story, you stupid ass!!

1. Zimmerman committed murder and the police let him get away with it.

2. Zimmerman's motivation for committing the murder was racial hatred.

Those TWO CONDITIONS make it a story worthy of national media attention.

Now if your story contains ONE of the TWO elements listed above, then you
can bitch, race-baiting scum!!!

1. Your story contains no mention that the crime was motivated by racial
hatred

2. Your story contains NO indication whatsoever that some got away with
murder.

GFY

--
America's fascists, who are recognized by the name
"Republican" and "Teabagger," are the evil that festers

libs.exploit.death

In article <v4fsm7teh5q6888qtfc45h6p267lrn21va@6ax.com>, PopUlist349
@hotmail.com says...

> On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:48:50 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
> are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" <josegoldberg@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >As always the article doesn't mention race when a black kills a white.
> >Article has a pic of a black man but doesn't say if that is the driver
> >or the victim. Other sources do have pics that identify both .
> >
> >http://jacksonville.todaysthv.com/news/news/89175-driver-charged-murder-jacksonville-firefig...
> >
> >Driver charged with murder in Jacksonville firefighter death
> >Tuesday, March 20th, 2012, 10:23am
> >
> > .. .JACKSONVILLE, Ark. (KTHV) - Jacksonville police say they now
> >believe a driver intentionally sped up and hit and killed a
> >firefighter and injured two other emergency personnel Monday night in
> >Jacksonville.
> >
> >The Jacksonville Police Department and Jacksonville Fire Department
> >responded to a single vehicle accident in the 8400 Block of Hwy 161
> >Monday night at around 10:30 p.m.
> >
> >The vehicle had left the roadway and struck a gas main. A Jacksonville
> >police officer and two Jacksonville firefighters were working the
> >scene when a van left the roadway and struck all three.
> >
> >One firefighter, Capt. Donald Jones was pronounced dead at the scene.
> >The other firefighter, Jason Bowmaster was med-flighted to a Little
> >Rock hospital while the police officer was transported by ambulance to
> >a nearby hospital. Both are in critical condition at the time of this
> >release.
> >
> >An investigation revealed that the driver of the vehicle made no
> >attempt to brake and even accelerated prior to striking the emergency
> >personnel.
> >
> >The driver, Bryce Allen, has been charged with second degree murder,
> >and two counts of second degree criminal attempt to commit murder. He
> >is currently being booked in at the Jacksonville Police Department
> >with no bond.
> >
> >snip
>

> Did you notice that the driver was IMMEDIATELY arrested and charged
> with murder? Unlike Zimmerman, who is still walking around, 9mm
> strapped on his hip, looking for more black kids in hoodies to kill.

Why should a bloody Zimmerman who was being assaulted by that piece of
shit be arrested. Self defense is no crime idiot!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Mar 25, 2:06 pm, "libs.exploit.death"
<l...@political.necrophiliacs.org> wrote:

> Why should a bloody Zimmerman who was being assaulted by that piece of
> shit be arrested. Self defense is no crime idiot!-

According to the liberals it's because tray was black and zimm was
hispanic and thus a little bit white.

Lookout

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:51:17 -0700 (PDT), Car Crashes Mean Car Sales -
GM loves highway criminals <betaxxx@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Mar 25, 2:06?pm, "libs.exploit.death"
><l...@political.necrophiliacs.org> wrote:
>> >
>> Why should a bloody Zimmerman who was being assaulted by that piece of
>> shit be arrested. Self defense is no crime idiot!-
>
>According to the liberals it's because tray was black and zimm was
>hispanic and thus a little bit white.

Which "liberals" said that?
Why do you have to lie to post? What the hell is wrong with you?

Ahh...we see you are a chicken shit troll! What a surprise.

On Mar 25, 9:15 pm, Lookout <mrlooko...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:51:17 -0700 (PDT), Car Crashes Mean Car Sales -
> GM loves highway criminals <beta...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >> Why should a bloody Zimmerman who was being assaulted by that piece of
> >> shit be arrested. Self defense is no crime idiot!-
>
> >According to the liberals it's because tray was black and zimm was
> >hispanic and thus a little bit white.
>
> Which "liberals" said that?

All of them.

Justine Tomasa Teel

Lookout ran away after several severe beatings... And has returned for
more beatings.

[][][][][][]

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:04:50 -0500, Lookout <mrLookout@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:30:51 -0400, Patriot Games
><Patriot@america.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:59:09 -0700, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
>>wrote:
>>>There is no case for impeachment.
>>There doesn't need to be a "case" for Impeachment. Impeachment is NOT
>>like a Criminal Trial or even a Civil Suit. His active involvement in
>>suppressing the release of his original birth certificate COULD EASILY
>>be considered Obstruction of Justice, which is a crime, and that ALONE
>>could get him Impeached in the House...
>Not by anyone familiar with the laws.

Oops! Caught LYING!

Obstruction of Justice:

A criminal offense that involves interference, through words or
actions, with the proper operations of a court or officers of the
court.

The integrity of the judicial system depends on the participants'
acting honestly and without fear of reprisals. Threatening a judge,
trying to bribe a witness, or encouraging the destruction of evidence
are examples of obstruction of justice. Federal and state laws make it
a crime to obstruct justice.

Obstruction of justice in the federal courts is governed by a series
of criminal statutes (18 U.S.C.A. §§ 1501-1517), which aim to protect
the integrity of federal judicial proceedings as well as agency and
congressional proceedings. Section 1503 is the primary vehicle for
punishing those who obstruct or who endeavor to obstruct federal
judicial proceedings.

Section 1503 proscribes obstructions of justice aimed at judicial
officers, grand and petit jurors, and witnesses. The law makes it a
crime to threaten, intimidate, or retaliate against these participants
in a criminal or civil proceeding. In addition, section 1503 makes it
illegal to attempt the bribery of an official to alter the outcome of
a judicial proceeding.

Besides these specific prohibitions, section 1503 contains the Omnibus
Clause, which states that a person who "corruptly or by threats of
force, or by threatening letter or communication, influences,
obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede,
the due administration of justice" is guilty of the crime of
obstruction of justice. This clause offers broad protection to the
"due administration of justice." Federal courts have read this clause
expansively to proscribe any conduct that interferes with the judicial
process.

To obtain a conviction under section 1503, the government must prove
that there was a pending federal judicial proceeding, the defendant
knew of the proceeding, and the defendant had corrupt intent to
interfere with or attempted to interfere with the proceeding.

Two types of cases arise under the Omnibus Clause: the concealment,
alteration, or destruction of documents; and the encouraging or
rendering of false testimony. Actual obstruction is not needed as an
element of proof to sustain a conviction. The defendant's endeavor to
obstruct justice is sufficient. "Endeavor" has been defined by the
courts as an effort to accomplish the purpose the statute was enacted
to prevent. The courts have consistently held that "endeavor"
constitutes a lesser threshold of purposeful activity than a criminal
"attempt."

Federal obstruction of justice statutes have been used to prosecute
government officials who have sought to prevent the disclosure of
damaging information. The Watergate scandal of the 1970s involving
President Richard M. Nixon is a classic example of this type of
obstruction. A number of Nixon's top aides were convicted of
obstruction of justice, including former attorney general John N.
Mitchell. A federal grand jury named Nixon himself as an unindicted
coconspirator for the efforts to prevent disclosure of White House
involvement in the 1972 burglary of Democratic National Committee
headquarters at the Watergate building complex in Washington, D.C.
http://www.answers.com/topic/obstruction-...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...