Re: Code to login into any account with login and passport.

Brian Candler

3/29/2007 7:06:00 PM

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 11:16:20PM +0900, Sachin Gadkar wrote:
> Hi Ruby_pals,
> Say, I have login and password for an account.
> Is it possible to get logged into it through a ruby code.
>
> Kindly suggest, ways.

I kindly suggest that you ask your question in a more specific way.

"An account" could mean a zillion things. A Windows account? A Unix account?
A Cisco router login? A bank account? The question is meaningless as it
stands.

If you phrased the question as: "I have a login and password for an account
on a Unix machine which I can access via telnet or ssh. Is there a Ruby
client for either of these protocols?" then it would be specific. On the
other hand, taking 30 seconds of your time to enter the keywords into Google
would immediately give you the answer you are looking for. Not doing this
just gives the impression that you can't be bothered to think for yourself.

For advice on ways to get better answers from mailing lists, try reading
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions....

Regards,

Brian.