How do I read the cmdline params for rake?

Larry Fast

3/28/2007 10:52:00 PM

Rake lets me set ENV properties via the command line but how do I
retrieve all the command line parameters from code in my rakefile? In
particular the task list. It doesn't seem to appear in ENV. Is it
elsewhere?

Why?
I'm working in clearcase and creating an automated build+test system.
The first step is to create a new view (directory tree of sources). Then
I want to automatically rerun the rake command in the new view.

Thanks,
Larry Fast

Harry Hope

Are you 10? You brainless clown.

"SO WHAT?" <GayBush@CrawfordRanch.net> wrote in message

> "Hairy Drudge the Gay Reporter" <DumbassBushShill@roadrunner.com> wrote in
> message news:46bcfee7$0$3157$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>> Are you Baghdad Bob?
>
> Are you retarded?

Gandalf Grey

"Harry Dope" <DumbassliberalShill@aol.com> wrote in message
> Are you Baghdad Bob?

Are you Osama bin Laden?

ThePhisherKIng

"SO WHAT?" <GayBush@CrawfordRanch.net> wrote in

> "Hairy Drudge the Gay Reporter" <DumbassBushShill@roadrunner.com>
> wrote in message news:46bcfee7$0$3157$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>> Are you Baghdad Bob?
>
> Are you retarded?

yep, dopey is just another Babs wannabe. dumb, drunk, bigoted and a liar.
not much help for those types.

Political Pagan

ThePhisherKIng <Locker@BusStation> wrote in

> yep, dopey is just another Babs wannabe. dumb, drunk, bigoted and a
> liar. not much help for those types.

Dopey is just one of Taylor's many socks.

--
"The three separate branches of government were developed as a check and
balance for one another. It is within the court?s duty to ensure that power

SO WHAT?

> Are you 10? You brainless clown.

"Significant changes are taking place."
-- Brookings analysts Michael O'Hanlon and Kenneth Pollack on progress in
Iraq, 7/30/07

VERSUS

"I did not see any dramatic change in our position in Iraq during this
trip."
-- Center for Strategic and International Studies military analyst Anthony
Cordesman, who visited Iraq with O'Hanlon and Pollack, 8/9/07

SO WHAT?

"Gandalf Grey" <gandalfgrey@infectedmail.com> wrote in message

> "Harry Dope" <DumbassliberalShill@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Are you Baghdad Bob?
>
> Are you Osama bin Laden?

No, she's Osama bin Sniffinbicycleseats.

Mitchell Holman

"SO WHAT?" <GayBush@CrawfordRanch.net> wrote in news:uC9vi.32887$2v1.27821
@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net:

> "Harry Dope" <DumbassliberalShill@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Are you 10? You brainless clown.
>
> "Significant changes are taking place."
> -- Brookings analysts Michael O'Hanlon and Kenneth Pollack on progress in
> Iraq, 7/30/07
>
> VERSUS
>
> "I did not see any dramatic change in our position in Iraq during this
> trip."
> -- Center for Strategic and International Studies military analyst
Anthony
> Cordesman, who visited Iraq with O'Hanlon and Pollack, 8/9/07

"I can't tell you if the use of force in Iraq today
will last five days, five weeks or five months, but
it won't last any longer than that."
Donald Rumsfeld, Nov 15, 2002

"The Iraqi insurgency could go on for five, six, eight,
ten, twelve years," Donald Rumsfeld, June 27, 2005