how to use "net/http" upload file with post method?

yang cao

3/28/2007 1:25:00 AM

I hava used "ri Net::HTTP",but I did't find anything about upload file.

also means: how can I submit a html form like this:

<form action="/fileupload" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input name=filename type=file>
</form>

thanks!

1 Answer

Chris Shea

On Mar 27, 7:24 pm, "yang cao" <caoyangr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hava used "ri Net::HTTP",but I did't find anything about upload file.
>
> also means: how can I submit a html form like this:
>
> <form action="/fileupload" enctype="multipart/form-data">
> <input name=filename type=file>
> </form>
>
> thanks!

This has been discussed before. You can find answers by searching.
For instance: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/search?group=comp.lang.ruby&q=net+http+u...

HTH,
Chris