setting cookies with apache eruby osx

Max Benjamin

3/27/2007 11:03:00 PM

Hi list,
I'm attempting to write a simple web app in ruby that uses cookies. I
can't seem to get the program to set a cookie on the users browser. I'm
testing my "cookie setting ability" with this script from the Pragmatic
Guide:

<%
COOKIE_NAME = 'chocolate chip'
require 'cgi'
cgi = CGI.new
value = cgi.cookies[COOKIE_NAME]
if value.empty?
msg = "It looks like you haven't visited recently"
else
msg = "You last visited #{values[0]}"
end
cookie = CGI::Cookie.new(COOKIE_NAME, Time.now.to_s)
cookie.expires = Time.now + 30*24*3600
cgi.out("cookie" => cookie){msg}
%>

The program isn't throwing any errors.

On OSX, apache.
Any ideas?
Please...
Thank you

GEN. BILL KILGORE

On Mar 31, 8:53 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Your dumb Negroid can't even hit his ass with either hand.
> Sarah would make mince meat out of him at ANY public
> debate.  She may think she can see Russia from her house, but the dumb
> Nigger doesn't even know the difference between a corpse and a corps.  One
> would think that an
> asshole who calls himself "Commander in Chief" would have
> at least some military experience ...Community Organizing doesn't count, you
> wittle bed-soiler.

Your demented, teatarded raving is proof that you're the result of way
too many generations of trailer park inbreeding, Hagar. Gospel.

PaxPerPoten

On 4/1/2011 4:25 AM, GEN. BILL KILGORE wrote:
> On Mar 31, 8:53 pm, "Hagar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Your dumb Negroid can't even hit his ass with either hand.
>> Sarah would make mince meat out of him at ANY public
>> debate. She may think she can see Russia from her house, but the dumb
>> Nigger doesn't even know the difference between a corpse and a corps. One
>> would think that an
>> asshole who calls himself "Commander in Chief" would have
>> at least some military experience ...Community Organizing doesn't count, you
>> wittle bed-soiler.
> Your demented, teatarded raving is proof that you're the result of way
> too many generations of trailer park inbreeding, Hagar. Gospel.

You obviously are a product of publicly paid for institutions. They
always have budget shortfalls
and release nut jobs like you before the frontal lobotomy. I do hope
they sterilized you before
you start molesting neighborhood pets and small children. Or is it too late?