ANN: InstantERB

Jack Christensen

3/27/2007 3:56:00 AM

Inspired by Florian Gross's Execute as Ruby Code Service for OS X
(http://www.ruby-forum.com/to...), I have created InstantERB. It
uses the incredibly useful AutoHotKey utility. It will run any selected
text through ERB.

For example, selecting the following block of text and hitting <Windows>+I:

The value of pi is approximately <%= Math::PI %>.

% 3.times do |i|
<%= i %>
% end

will yield:

The value of pi is approximately 3.14159265358979.

Installation instructions:
Install AutoHotKey (http://www.autoh...)
Download http://www.jackchristensen.com/file_download/Inst...

You can either run InstantERB.ahk directly or copy and paste it into
your own AutoHotKey file.

Jack Christensen

2 Answers

Not Sure

On Mar 31, 6:38 pm, Rightardia <rightar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/31/2011 05:11 PM, Harry Hope wrote:
>

> >http://www.politicususa.com/en/obama-2012-approva...
>
> > March 30, 2011
>
> > New Approval Ratings Prove Obama Is The GOP’s Worst Nightmare
>
> > By Jason Easley
>
> > Republicans know that they have a lackluster field of presidential
> > candidates as they inch toward the 2012 primary season.
>
> > Their only hope for defeating President Obama short of an act of God
> > is to drive up his negatives, but a new AP/GfK poll shows that not
> > only are Obama’s approval ratings remaining steady at 53%, but an
> > incredible 84% said that the president is a very likable person.
>
> Fox News tried to suggest that Obamas ratings are at a historic low but
> Gallup has Obama at 49 per cent and Zogby at 47 per cent. Rightrdia
> tracks Obama ratings daily and they have been remarkably consistent.
>
> Fox News is trying to spin a story that Obama has an approval problem.
> but he doens't.

Sure he does. Try not to cry, liar :)

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/30/q-poll-puts-obama-approval-at-42-48-di...

The real prolem is the GOP doens't have a presidential
> contender.

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

"Not Sure" wrote in message

On Mar 31, 6:38 pm, Rightardia <rightar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/31/2011 05:11 PM, Harry Hope wrote:
>

> >http://www.politicususa.com/en/obama-2012-approva...
>
> > March 30, 2011
>
> > New Approval Ratings Prove Obama Is The GOP?s Worst Nightmare
>
> > By Jason Easley
>
> > Republicans know that they have a lackluster field of presidential
> > candidates as they inch toward the 2012 primary season.
>
> > Their only hope for defeating President Obama short of an act of God
> > is to drive up his negatives, but a new AP/GfK poll shows that not
> > only are Obama?s approval ratings remaining steady at 53%, but an
> > incredible 84% said that the president is a very likable person.
>
> Fox News tried to suggest that Obamas ratings are at a historic low but
> Gallup has Obama at 49 per cent and Zogby at 47 per cent. Rightrdia
> tracks Obama ratings daily and they have been remarkably consistent.
>
> Fox News is trying to spin a story that Obama has an approval problem.
> but he doens't.

Sure he does. Try not to cry, liar :)

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/30/q-poll-puts-obama-approval-at-42-48-di...

A very aptly named website