Junebug mongrel/camping

Leslie Viljoen

3/24/2007 4:00:00 PM

Hi people

I have just managed to install Junebug wiki. When first running it
(./wiki run), I got:
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:266:in
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant Mongrel::Camping
(NameError)

I had to edit:
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/junebug-0.0.18/lib/junebug.rb

..and put in:
require 'mongrel/camping'

Does anyone know if this is a problem with my Ruby Gems setup or the
old Apt-get vs. Compiling Ruby problem? Or just a bug in Junebug? I am
running an Ubuntu/PPC system.

Les

--
If you could create a machine that copies hamburgers — you put one
hamburger in and two equally good hamburgers come out the other side —

2 Answers

Chris Carter

On 3/24/07, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi people
>
> I have just managed to install Junebug wiki. When first running it
> (./wiki run), I got:
> /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:266:in
> `load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant Mongrel::Camping
> (NameError)
>

> I had to edit:
> /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/junebug-0.0.18/lib/junebug.rb
>
> ..and put in:
> require 'mongrel/camping'
>

> Does anyone know if this is a problem with my Ruby Gems setup or the
> old Apt-get vs. Compiling Ruby problem? Or just a bug in Junebug? I am
> running an Ubuntu/PPC system.
>

> Les
>

> --
> If you could create a machine that copies hamburgers — you put one
> hamburger in and two equally good hamburgers come out the other side —
> it would be unethical not to do so and make it freely available.

It's a bug in Junebug, a recent change in Mongrel made that needed.

--
Chris Carter
concentrationstudios.com

Leslie Viljoen

> It's a bug in Junebug, a recent change in Mongrel made that needed.

Ah, thanks. I put it in the Junebug wiki for the next guy.

Les