microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

### Download Hot Babes Shooting Guns ###

Larry Bird

deep

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:19:15 -0800, pyotr filipivich
<phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Let the Record show that Guy Fawkes <No_email_for_you@wahoo.com> on or
>about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:07:19 +0000 (UTC) did write, type or
>otherwise cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>>deep wrote in news:r87m79h9inapp24gjq1dd264ll3nis4nlh@4ax.com:
>>
>>> And here the wingers were drooling over Republican gains because of
>>> Obamacare backlash.
>>>
>>> Oops. Didn't happen rightards. Democrat sweeps in many elections and
>>> mulitple states legalized marijuana.
>
> And Virginia now has a Republican super majority in the House of
>Delegates!
>>>
>>> And after Obamacare proves it's worth you Republicans can look forward
>>> to major losses in 2014.
>>> And of course a female Democratic President in 2016
>>> snicker
>>Over your dead body.
>
> deep is as delusional as the Obama Administration.
>
> If you like your insurance policy, you can keep it.
> If you like your doctor, you can keep him.
> You will see your premiums drop 2500 dollars.

All demographics besides young males will have lower premiums. Men
are kinda getting hit but they've been enjoying lower premiums all
this time so this is just an equalizer.

> Of course, your personal identity information will be as secure as
>if it were inside the NSA. (Do not read that disclaimer in small
>print that the Federal Government web site is exempt from HIPA.)

Another right wing lie. No private medical information is required on
the web site so HIPAA doesn't even apply.

> And ignore the testimony by the director of the program, that the
>Federal Government does not require background checks for those
>"navigators" who will be hire to get your personal information to
>enter into the web site.

So? Do it yourself, stupid.

JohnJohnsn

In article <hein79le72ub3aqn4dvik6hi85fiv489dk@4ax.com>, pyotr filipivich
<phamp@mindspring.com> says...

> Of course, your personal identity information will be as secure as
> if it were inside the NSA. (Do not read that disclaimer in small
> print that the Federal Government web site is exempt from HIPAA?.)

It's worse than that, pyotr.

It came out that a man who had started the sign-up procedure, but hadn't yet
finished due to "ObamaGlitches"? <?-BHO2-DNC>, got a phone call from another
who, when he started the sign-up procedure himself, was misidentified by "the
system" and was presented with all the personal information the first man had
entered to-date.

Fortunately for the first man, the other was honest and took the trouble to
contact him and not steal the information.

Problem is: how many *other* people were given access to the same personal
information -- people maybe not as honest as the caller?

1. http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understandin...

pyotr filipivich

Let the Record show that Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com> on or
about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:55:34 -0600 did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>In article <hein79le72ub3aqn4dvik6hi85fiv489dk@4ax.com>, pyotr filipivich
><phamp@mindspring.com> says...
>
>> Of course, your personal identity information will be as secure as
>> if it were inside the NSA. (Do not read that disclaimer in small
>> print that the Federal Government web site is exempt from HIPAA?.)
>>
>It's worse than that, pyotr.
>
>It came out that a man who had started the sign-up procedure, but hadn't yet
>finished due to "ObamaGlitches"? <?-BHO2-DNC>, got a phone call from another
>who, when he started the sign-up procedure himself, was misidentified by "the
>system" and was presented with all the personal information the first man had
>entered to-date.
>
>Fortunately for the first man, the other was honest and took the trouble to
>contact him and not steal the information.
>
>Problem is: how many *other* people were given access to the same personal
>information -- people maybe not as honest as the caller?
>

>1. http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understandin...

If you have a doctor you like, you can keep him.

If you have a personal identity you like, you can keep it.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
TV NEWS: Yesterday's newspaper read to the illiterate.

RD Sandman

pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote in

> Let the Record show that Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com> on or
> about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:55:34 -0600 did write, type or otherwise
> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>>In article <hein79le72ub3aqn4dvik6hi85fiv489dk@4ax.com>, pyotr
>>filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> says...
>>
>>> Of course, your personal identity information will be as secure as
>>> if it were inside the NSA. (Do not read that disclaimer in small
>>> print that the Federal Government web site is exempt from HIPAA¹.)
>>>
>>It's worse than that, pyotr.
>>
>>It came out that a man who had started the sign-up procedure, but
>>hadn't yet finished due to "ObamaGlitches"? <®-BHO2-DNC>, got a phone
>>call from another who, when he started the sign-up procedure himself,
>>was misidentified by "the system" and was presented with all the
>>personal information the first man had entered to-date.
>>
>>Fortunately for the first man, the other was honest and took the
>>trouble to contact him and not steal the information.
>>
>>Problem is: how many *other* people were given access to the same
>>personal information -- people maybe not as honest as the caller?
>>

>>1. http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understandin...
>
> If you have a doctor you like, you can keep him.
>
> If you have a personal identity you like, you can keep
it.....maybe.

There I fixed it for you. ;)

--
Sleep well tonight.......

RD (The Sandman}

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too many.....
Ten bullets in the possession of a mother trying to protect
her children....may not be enough.

---
http://www...

bigdog

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 12:38:38 PM UTC-5, deep wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:19:15 -0800, pyotr filipivich
>
> <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:
>

> >Let the Record show that Guy Fawkes <No_email_for_you@wahoo.com> on or
>
> >about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:07:19 +0000 (UTC) did write, type or
>
> >otherwise cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:

> > And Virginia now has a Republican super majority in the House of
>
> >Delegates!

> >>Over your dead body.
>

> > deep is as delusional as the Obama Administration.
>

> > If you like your insurance policy, you can keep it.
>
> > If you like your doctor, you can keep him.
>
> > You will see your premiums drop 2500 dollars.
>

> All demographics besides young males will have lower premiums. Men
>
> are kinda getting hit but they've been enjoying lower premiums all
>
> this time so this is just an equalizer.
>

> > Of course, your personal identity information will be as secure as
>
> >if it were inside the NSA. (Do not read that disclaimer in small
>
> >print that the Federal Government web site is exempt from HIPA.)
>

> Another right wing lie. No private medical information is required on
>
> the web site so HIPAA doesn't even apply.
>

> > And ignore the testimony by the director of the program, that the
>
> >Federal Government does not require background checks for those
>
> >"navigators" who will be hire to get your personal information to
>
> >enter into the web site.
>

> So? Do it yourself, stupid.

One of the reasons the Democrats lost the Congress in 1994 was the Democrats attempt to pass Hillarycare. That failed but people were still pissed off enough about it to vote the Dems out. People don't like government messing with their healthcare. If they were pissed enough in 1994 about a failed attempt to change their healthcare, imagine how they are going to react when they find out how their healthcare has been hijacked by a President that lied to them to get what he wanted.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it. Period.
If you like your doctor, you can keep him. Period."

What a lying motherfucker. He won't pay, but the Senators and Congressman who did his bidding certainly will.

JohnJohnsn

In article <XnsA2717A0618E4FHopewell@216.196.121.131>, RD Sandman says...

> pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote in
>
>> Let the Record show that Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com>
>> on or about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:55:34 -0600 did write, type or otherwise
>> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>>
>>> In article <hein79le72ub3aqn4dvik6hi85fiv489dk@4ax.com>, pyotr
>>> filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> says...

>>> It's worse than that, pyotr.
>>>
>>> It came out that a man who had started the sign-up procedure, but
>>> hadn't yet finished due to "ObamaGlitches"? <?-BHO2-DNC>, got a phone
>>> call from another who, when he started the sign-up procedure himself,
>>> was misidentified by "the system" and was presented with all the
>>> personal information the first man had entered to-date.
>>>
>>> Fortunately for the first man, the other was honest and took the
>>> trouble to contact him and not steal the information.
>>>
>>> Problem is: how many *other* people were given access to the same
>>> personal information -- people maybe not as honest as the caller?
>>>

>>> 1. http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understandin...
>>
>> If you have a doctor you like, you can keep him.
>>
>> If you have a personal identity you like, you can keep
> it.....maybe.
>
> There I fixed it for you. ;)

If you're presented someone else's personal identity & you like it, you can
steal it

There I fixed it for ya. ;D

> Let the Record show that RD Sandman <rdsandman[remove]comcast.net> on
> or about Thu, 07 Nov 2013 13:59:40 -0600 did write, type or otherwise
> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
>>pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Let the Record show that Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com> on or
>>> about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:55:34 -0600 did write, type or otherwise
>>> cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:

>>> If you have a doctor you like, you can keep him.
>>>
>>> If you have a personal identity you like, you can keep
>>it.....maybe.
>>
>>There I fixed it for you. ;)
>
> But, but, but .... Obama Promised!!!
>
> You're not trying to tell me that Obama lied to me?
>
> Or that Nancy Seballius had no idea what she was suppose to be
> doing, are you?

;)

--

Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <XnsA2717A0618E4FHopewell@216.196.121.131>, RD Sandman
> says...
>>
>> pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Let the Record show that Johnny Johnson <TopCop1988@yahoo.com>
>>> on or about Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:55:34 -0600 did write, type or
>>> otherwise cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:

>>> If you have a doctor you like, you can keep him.
>>>
>>> If you have a personal identity you like, you can keep
>> it.....maybe.
>>
>> There I fixed it for you. ;)
>>
> If you're presented someone else's personal identity & you like it,
> you can steal it
>
> There I fixed it for ya. ;D

We both said the same thing.....you just took more words to do so.