Mysterious logging message

jmay

3/21/2007 11:35:00 PM

For the last couple of days, the following message has started showing
up on stdout at startup when I run script/console, or start mongrel in
my development environment, or run a Rails unit test:

-- tables()
-> 0.0210s

Apparently this is telling my about execution time for a method call
somewhere. But I never asked for it.

Where is this message coming from? I don't recall turning on any
logging, or installing any plugins or new gems. I've grepped through
all the code I can find. It's very mysterious.

Any suggestions on where to look next are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jason