O'Reillynet Ruby Blog

pat eyler

3/21/2007 4:08:00 PM

If you'd like to help turn the ORA Ruby blog into a shining example
of what's right in the Ruby community, please head over to Gregory
Brown's latest post there:

http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2007/03/hey_readers_what_do_you...

and leave some feedback. If you're not a regular reader (ever or
anymore), your feedback would be especially useful.

--
thanks,
-pate

1 Answer

Chad Perrin

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:07:38AM +0900, pat eyler wrote:
> If you'd like to help turn the ORA Ruby blog into a shining example
> of what's right in the Ruby community, please head over to Gregory
> Brown's latest post there:
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2007/03/hey_readers_what_do_you...

The Ruby blog at O'Reilly could use some improved navigation. I had to
resort to editing the URL in the address bar of my browser to quickly
and easily get to the main page of the weblog from there.

Just tryin' to help. . . .

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
"The ability to quote is a serviceable