on_event_with_outargs

Tim Uckun

3/20/2007 4:09:00 AM

Does anybody know of any good examples of how to use
on_event_with_outargs? The ruby doc is sparse to say the least.

2 Answers

Austin Ziegler

On 3/20/07, Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know of any good examples of how to use
> on_event_with_outargs? The ruby doc is sparse to say the least.

More context would be useful; for example, I had no clue that it's
actually WIN32OLE#on_event_with_outargs.

Here's what I found from Google.

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-t...

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halo...
* austin@halostatue.ca * http://www.halo...feed/

Tim Uckun

> More context would be useful; for example, I had no clue that it's
> actually WIN32OLE#on_event_with_outargs.
>
> Here's what I found from Google.
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-t...

Sorry I guess I should have been more explicit. Yes I saw that post.
Amazingly enough it's the only thing out on the internet that provides
an example of how to use it. I was hoping for some documentation
someplace.