Rails mailing list . . .

Chad Perrin

3/18/2007 10:40:00 PM

I've finally decided I might want to sign up on the Rails list.
Unfortunately, I don't remember where it's located. A URL in response
to this would be muchly appreciated.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]
Amazon.com interview candidate: "When C++ is your

2 Answers

A. S. Bradbury

On 3/18/07, Albert Ng <twinwing@gmail.com> wrote:
> google says http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/list...

That's defunct, they moved to Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyon...

Alex

Chad Perrin

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 07:52:04AM +0900, A.S. Bradbury wrote:
> On 3/18/07, Albert Ng <twinwing@gmail.com> wrote:
> >google says http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/list...
>
> That's defunct, they moved to Google Groups:
> http://groups.google.com/group/rubyon...

Thanks.