Re: mechanize

Aaron Patterson

3/18/2007 7:13:00 AM

Hi Manjo,

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:01:25PM +0900, Manoj P M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using mechanize library to do automated form posting. Unfortunately it
> doesn't seem to work for only gumtree.
> Below is the snippet of code that I am using. xxxxx represent the acutual
> post id and ziz value. Similar code works for other web applications only
> gumtree fails. Is it because, the form has a file upload control in it ?

How exactly do you know it is failing? Can you be more specific?

Also, you may want to send this message to the mechanize users list:

mechanize-users@rubyforge.org

Thanks!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

1 Answer

Andy PS

m facing the execution timeout issue with myspace the code is working
fine on console but once you embed the code into my application its
shwing execution time out.