JRuby rails-integration release announcement

Robert Egglestone

3/16/2007 8:32:00 PM

Recently rails-integration 1.0 for JRuby was released.

Java web applications are typically packaged as WAR files in preparation
for distribution and deployment to J2EE servers. Rails Integration
allows the packaging of Ruby on Rails applications in a similar form, to
enable seamless deployment to Java servers.

The documentation is available from:
http://www.headius.com/jrubywiki/index.php/Rails_I...

Cheers,
Robert Egglestone

9 Answers

Gary

On Sat, 25 May 2013 07:06:42 -0700 (PDT), Robert
<jungleandy1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 25, 7:15 am, Gary <n...@none.com> wrote:
>

>> Why should he give it back ? If these stupid bastards are dumb enough
>> to give their medal to a person with no qualification -- other than
>> being the poster boy for affirmative action -- so be it.
>
>I think Obama should be given another prize for "most campaign
>promises that went unfulfilled".... or maybe that's for the
>Guinness Book of Records ........ Whatever....

Oh, well. The folks who sponsored him -- and wrote his speeches --
never said he was truthful. They just said he was so "articulate".

GLOBALIST

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:15:38 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2013 05:02:42 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
>
> <free.tuneup@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Nobel Committee Asks Obama for Peace Prize Back
>
> >05/24/13
>

> >From The Final Edition:
>

> >Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, said
>
> >today that President Obama "really ought to consider" returning his
>
> >Nobel Peace Prize Medal immediately, including the "really nice"
>
> >case it came in.
>

> Why should he give it back ? If these stupid bastards are dumb enough
>
> to give their medal to a person with no qualification -- other than
>
> being the poster boy for affirmative action -- so be it.

I bet it will be the last damned time they give the prize to a
POTENTIAL candidate. I have not verified this article but I
think the entire world is disgusted with Obama's Bush-clone tactics.

Islander

On 5/25/2013 5:15 AM, Gary wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2013 05:02:42 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
> <free.tuneup@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nobel Committee Asks Obama for Peace Prize Back
>> 05/24/13
>>
>>From The Final Edition:
>>
>> Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, said
>> today that President Obama "really ought to consider" returning his
>> Nobel Peace Prize Medal immediately, including the "really nice"
>> case it came in.
>
> Why should he give it back ? If these stupid bastards are dumb enough
> to give their medal to a person with no qualification -- other than
> being the poster boy for affirmative action -- so be it.

Gotcha!

The Final Edition is a satire site, like The Onion.

Now who is stupid?

Ron Peterson

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 9:47:09 AM UTC-7, Islander wrote:

> Now who is stupid?

http://reason.com/blog/2013/04/12/ron-paul-bradley-manning-dese... says:
"It's tempting to say, "well, who isn't?" when former congressman Ron Paul remarks that military whistleblower and current guest of Uncle Sam, Bradley Manning, is more deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize than is actual recipient Barack Obama."

--
Ron

El Castor

On Sat, 25 May 2013 09:47:09 -0700, Islander <nospam@priracy.net>
wrote:

>On 5/25/2013 5:15 AM, Gary wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 May 2013 05:02:42 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
>> <free.tuneup@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Nobel Committee Asks Obama for Peace Prize Back
>>> 05/24/13
>>>
>>>From The Final Edition:
>>>
>>> Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, said
>>> today that President Obama "really ought to consider" returning his
>>> Nobel Peace Prize Medal immediately, including the "really nice"
>>> case it came in.
>>
>> Why should he give it back ? If these stupid bastards are dumb enough
>> to give their medal to a person with no qualification -- other than
>> being the poster boy for affirmative action -- so be it.
>>
>Gotcha!
>
>The Final Edition is a satire site, like The Onion.
>
>Now who is stupid?

Gary is not stupid for realizing that Obama did not deserve the Nobel
Peace Prize. That honor goes to the Nobel committee .... and yourself?

GLOBALIST

OK let me load you up on several other news sites

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/the-growing-campaign-to-r_b_30...

Yet another one

http://www.infowars.com/africa-the-growing-campaign-to-revoke-obamas-nobel-pe...

Here is a petition:

http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action/public/?actio...

So in reality whatever you may think, it is discussed world
wide what a fucking stupid thing that committee did

Gary

wrote:

>On 5/25/2013 5:15 AM, Gary wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 May 2013 05:02:42 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
>> <free.tuneup@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Nobel Committee Asks Obama for Peace Prize Back
>>> 05/24/13
>>>
>>>From The Final Edition:
>>>
>>> Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, said
>>> today that President Obama "really ought to consider" returning his
>>> Nobel Peace Prize Medal immediately, including the "really nice"
>>> case it came in.
>>
>> Why should he give it back ? If these stupid bastards are dumb enough
>> to give their medal to a person with no qualification -- other than
>> being the poster boy for affirmative action -- so be it.
>>
>Gotcha!
>
>The Final Edition is a satire site, like The Onion.
>
>Now who is stupid?

The idiots who awarded that Nobel prize are still the stupid ones.
Even comedians and satirists get some things right.

Anyway, I was only using Final Edition to express an opinion
already held ;>

mg

On May 25, 12:48 pm, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  OK let me load you up on several other news sites
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/norman-solomon/the-growing-ca......
>
> Yet another one
>
> http://www.infowars.com/africa-the-growing-campaign-to-revo......
>
> Here is a petition:
>
> http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action/public/?actio...
>
> So in reality whatever you may think, it is discussed world
> wide what a fucking stupid thing that committee did

If you had wanted to create a post about all the people who are
unhappy about Obama winning the peace prize, why didn't you do that?
If you had, I would probably have agreed with you.

mg

On May 25, 1:31 pm, Gary <n...@none.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 25 May 2013 09:47:09 -0700, Islander <nos...@priracy.net>
> wrote:
>

> >On 5/25/2013 5:15 AM, Gary wrote:

> >> Why should he give it back ?  If these stupid bastards are dumb enough
> >> to give their medal to a person with no qualification -- other than
> >> being the poster boy for affirmative action -- so be it.
>
> >Gotcha!
>
> >The Final Edition is a satire site, like The Onion.
>
> >Now who is stupid?
>
> The idiots who awarded that Nobel prize are still the stupid ones.
> Even comedians and satirists get some things right.
>
> Anyway,   I was only using  Final Edition to express an opinion
> already held ;>

It's just a guess, but I think it's possible that the Final Edition
might have been the original source for this particular piece of
"news". Did you notice, by the way, that right in the middle of the
article there is a picture of Jagland with both hands on a women's
breasts? Can you believe that old SOB would sneak a feel like that
when he thought no body was watching?

http://www.thefinaledition.com/article/nobel-committee-asks-obama-nicely-to-return-peace-...