Re: how to check for group membership in windows?

Ball, Donald A Jr (Library)

3/12/2007 9:59:00 PM

Is Net::LDAP preferred over Ruby/LDAP? There are some AD-specific
authentication projects on RubyForge, but they all seem to be using
Ruby/LDAP. Far be it from me to be able to discern the better library.
:)

- donald