svg in rhtml

Hanan Mneimneh

3/12/2007 7:00:00 PM

hello

Is there a way to embed svg file in rhtml page. I tried to use the object
tag but it never loads

Thanks

http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/...

6 Answers

unbewusst.sein

Hanan Mneimneh <hanan_mneimneh@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to embed svg file in rhtml page. I tried to use the object
> tag but it never loads

if your page is written as xhtml page (then xml), it's possible with
rhtml), no prob to embed an svg directly (inline), see an example here :

<http://81.57.96.20/SVG/inline_1_portable...
--
Une Bévue

Alias

On 4/27/2013 1:12 PM, Glenn wrote:
> chatnoir wrote:
>> On Apr 26, 8:55 pm, Werner <whetz...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> . . .
>
>> You always say this = back when the system was good. Exactly when
>> was this Werner?
>>

> Before 1913 of course.

You mean back before there was a cure for polio, syphilis and gonorrhea?
Back when segregation was an accepted "norm"? Back when lobotomies were
routinely used as "treatment"? Back when life expectancy was much sooner
than now? Back when you could life in prison in Texas for one joint?
Back when New York City, among others, thought that horse shit on the
streets was a big problem? Back when child labor was practice along with
no weekends, no unions, no minimum wage and no health care for most
people? What, exactly, do you think was good about the system?

--
Alias

Glenn

Alias wrote:
> On 4/27/2013 1:12 PM, Glenn wrote:
>> chatnoir wrote:
>>> On Apr 26, 8:55 pm, Werner <whetz...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>> You always say this = back when the system was good.
>>> Exactly when
>>> was this Werner?
>>>

>> Before 1913 of course.
>>

> You mean back before there was a cure for polio, syphilis
> and gonorrhea? Back when segregation was an accepted "norm"?
> Back when lobotomies were routinely used as "treatment"?
> Back when life expectancy was much sooner than now? Back
> when you could life in prison in Texas for one joint? Back
> when New York City, among others, thought that horse shit on
> the streets was a big problem? Back when child labor was
> practice along with no weekends, no unions, no minimum wage
> and no health care for most people? What, exactly, do you
> think was good about the system?

Before 1913 we were a republic, after a democracy. What
that has to do with your post isn't apparant.

--

Glenn

Alias

On 4/27/2013 2:31 PM, Glenn wrote:
> Alias wrote:
>>>
>>> . . .

>>> Before 1913 of course.
>>>

>> You mean back before there was a cure for polio, syphilis
>> and gonorrhea? Back when segregation was an accepted "norm"?
>> Back when lobotomies were routinely used as "treatment"?
>> Back when life expectancy was much sooner than now? Back
>> when you could life in prison in Texas for one joint? Back
>> when New York City, among others, thought that horse shit on
>> the streets was a big problem? Back when child labor was
>> practice along with no weekends, no unions, no minimum wage
>> and no health care for most people? What, exactly, do you
>> think was good about the system?
>>
> Before 1913 we were a republic, after a democracy. What that has to do
> with your post isn't apparant.

I guess logic isn't your strong suit. The *system* changed all of what I
posted. I see you've finally found a newsreader.
--
Alias

Glenn

Alias wrote:
> On 4/27/2013 2:31 PM, Glenn wrote:
>> Alias wrote:

>>> You mean back before there was a cure for polio, syphilis
>>> and gonorrhea? Back when segregation was an accepted "norm"?
>>> Back when lobotomies were routinely used as "treatment"?
>>> Back when life expectancy was much sooner than now? Back
>>> when you could life in prison in Texas for one joint? Back
>>> when New York City, among others, thought that horse shit on
>>> the streets was a big problem? Back when child labor was
>>> practice along with no weekends, no unions, no minimum wage
>>> and no health care for most people? What, exactly, do you
>>> think was good about the system?
>>>
>> Before 1913 we were a republic, after a democracy. What
>> that has to do
>> with your post isn't apparant.
>>

> I guess logic isn't your strong suit. The *system* changed
> all of what I posted. I see you've finally found a newsreader.

Sea Monkey isn't much of a Usenet reader but it's all I can
find that costs what the function is worth.

I took three logic courses at the University of Minnesota
and applied what I learned over a lifetime of engineering
application. What does popular election of Senators have to
do with your list?

--

Glenn

Alias

On 4/27/2013 2:51 PM, Glenn wrote:
> Alias wrote:

>>> Before 1913 we were a republic, after a democracy. What
>>> that has to do
>>> with your post isn't apparant (sic).
>>>

>> I guess logic isn't your strong suit. The *system* changed
>> all of what I posted. I see you've finally found a newsreader.
>
> Sea Monkey isn't much of a Usenet reader but it's all I can find that
> costs what the function is worth.
>
> I took three logic courses at the University of Minnesota and applied
> what I learned over a lifetime of engineering application. What does
> popular election of Senators have to do with your list?

The system, the system ...

--
Alias