[slightly OT] New O'Reilly book features Matz

Chris Hulan

3/12/2007 1:17:00 PM

Just stumbled on this blog note: http://pyre.third-bit.com/blog/archive...

The book, Beautiful Code, includes an essay by Matz. Looks like it
should be an all round good read.

Cheers
Chris

2 Answers

Robert Dober

On 3/12/07, ChrisH <chris.hulan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just stumbled on this blog note: http://pyre.third-bit.com/blog/archive...
>
> The book, Beautiful Code, includes an essay by Matz. Looks like it
> should be an all round good read.
>
> Cheers
> Chris

Very interesting.
Matz if you read this, are we in for some pleasant surprises regarding
"Literate Programming" in Ruby 2.0+, or did I miss interpret the title
of your essay ;)?
Good thing to have you in there :)

Cheers
Robert

-Anonymous

Jim_Higgins

On 4/26/13 6:24 PM, wizardryofoz400@msn.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 26, 2013 5:10:32 PM UTC-4, BIG BIRD wrote:
>> "Jim_Higgins" <gordian238@gmail.com> wrote in message news:klegan$8m4$8@dont-email.me... : The fruit of the PC policies, the Enemy among us : : FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America : http://tinyurl.c... : it would be surprising if they weren't they're riling up the hillbillies, you know how easy they are to get riled up
>
> In case we all forgot, why don't you remind us.

Wide open immigration policies do wonders for the Islamists in residence.

--
Islam Delenda Est