Really cool looking Ruby job

pat eyler

3/7/2007 5:41:00 PM

CodeGear is looking for a Ruby/RoR evangalist! The job looks so
cool I had to post something about it!

on-ruby.blogspot.com/2007/03/evangalizing-ruby.html

--
thanks,
-pate

4 Answers

Patrick Hurley

On 3/7/07, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
> CodeGear is looking for a Ruby/RoR evangalist! The job looks so
> cool I had to post something about it!

So what (future?) product does CodeGear have that ties into wanting a
Ruby/RoR evangelist?

Just curious
pth

pat eyler

On 3/7/07, Patrick Hurley <phurley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/7/07, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
> > CodeGear is looking for a Ruby/RoR evangalist! The job looks so
> > cool I had to post something about it!
>
> So what (future?) product does CodeGear have that ties into wanting a
> Ruby/RoR evangelist?

They're planning on building Ruby/RoR into their Open Source stack.

http://on-ruby..../... (among others)

--
thanks,
-pate

Simen

On 3/7/07, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
> CodeGear is looking for a Ruby/RoR evangalist! The job looks so
> cool I had to post something about it!
>
> on-ruby.blogspot.com/2007/03/evangalizing-ruby.html

So basically, they're looking for someone to hype their products and
ruby/rails in the process.

--
- Simen

pat eyler

On 3/7/07, Simen Edvardsen <toalett@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/7/07, pat eyler <pat.eyler@gmail.com> wrote:
> > CodeGear is looking for a Ruby/RoR evangalist! The job looks so
> > cool I had to post something about it!
> >
> > on-ruby.blogspot.com/2007/03/evangalizing-ruby.html
> >
> So basically, they're looking for someone to hype their products and
> ruby/rails in the process.

more or less, although their product in this case is just packaged
Ruby and RoR (they're also hiring php, java, etc folks)

--
thanks,
-pate