RDoc: XML Generate Method List

Kristian Kristensen

I've been trying to extract the list of methods per class to XML with no
success.
If I run "rdoc -f xml" I get an XML file with no method list. If I run
"rdoc -f html -1" I get a file with no method lists. However, running
"rdoc -f html --op <my dir>" it generates several files and includes the
method lists.

Looking in the template for XML I see markers for including the method
lists, so it should be possible. A google search didn't yield any tips or
answers.

Does anybody know how to make this happen?

Thanks.

Kristian Kristensen