[OT] Komodo XPI Challenge

Daniel Berger

3/6/2007 11:19:00 PM

All,

For the folks out there who use Komodo for your Ruby programming
(which I do from time to time), this may interest you:

http://activestate.com/Company/NewsRoom/Press/20...

In short, create a useful project template or XPI extension, then
share it with other users on the Komodo Community site. The winner
will be announced at RailsConf 2007.

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

trotsky

On 7/2/12 2:02 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>> On 7/2/12 1:52 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>
>>> Please give me the URL of any article you ever posted congratulating W
>>> on signing legislation that passed during his first term, even though
>>> Democratic leadership in Congress was opposed to his re-election.
>
>> Congratulations on your joining the The Thanny-wanny Strawman Argument
>> Club!!!
>
> It's not a straw man, trots. "Barb May" is the expert. Get "her" to
> explain it to you in very small words.

I thought she was my sockpuppet--so how am I supposed to do that?

> Wow. trots uncovered that the opposite party doesn't want the president
> getting re-elected. Is it possible it's because this isn't a monarchy
> or dictatorship?
>
> You are one enormous idiot.

And you've acquitted yourself even more poorly than usual here. Just
like Thanny, you get caught in a lie/stupid remark, and refuse to take
ownership of it. If your goal is to be the Rain Man of Usenet you're
going about it the right way.