GEGL extension for ruby and presentation app.

Øyvind Kolås

3/4/2007 7:01:00 PM

I made a presentation about GEGL[1], the image processing and compositing engine
developed to replace the aging core of GIMP at FOSDEM[2] this year. A
video of the presentation exists[3] but for the subscribers of this
mailing list I guess the sources and data files for the presentation
itself[3] is more interesting. The tarball contains the image files
used for the presentation, a cairo based canvas as well as the
presentation/authoring environment which is a ruby/GTK+/cairo/GEGL
application.

1: http://www... | http://www...rgegl/
2: http://www.f...
3: http://ftp.belnet.be/mirrors/FOSDEM/2007/FOSDEM200...
4: http://pippin...fosdem2007/the-state-o...

/Øyvind K.
-- William Gibson
http://pippin... http:/...

11 Answers

Go Mavs

"bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica" <bushhelpscorporations@yahoo.com>
wrote in message
this must be a time of reconciliation and renewal for America.

> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us into
> a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?

The post said absolutely nothing about George Bush.

SlackJaw

bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:

> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us into
> a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?

Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?

Andrealphus

In News daidnQrH4MuTAzPbnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@comcast.com,, SlackJaw at
SlackJaw@Hotmail.com, typed this:

> bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:
>
>> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
>> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us
>> into a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?
>
> Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?

Was he charged with lying about anything else?

Sid9

SlackJaw wrote:
> bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:
>
>> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
>> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us
>> into a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?
>
> Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?

Bullshit distraction....you have nothing else!

SlackJaw

Andrealphus wrote:

> In News daidnQrH4MuTAzPbnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@comcast.com,, SlackJaw at
> SlackJaw@Hotmail.com, typed this:
>
> > bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:
> >
> >> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
> >> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us
> >> into a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?
> >
> > Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?
>
> Was he charged with lying about anything else?

Evasion noted.

George Grapman

Andrealphus wrote:
> In News daidnQrH4MuTAzPbnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@comcast.com,, SlackJaw at
> SlackJaw@Hotmail.com, typed this:
>
>> bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:
>>
>>> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
>>> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us
>>> into a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?
>> Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?
>
> Was he charged with lying about anything else?

No.

Andrealphus

In News gexri.116$3x.9@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net,, George Grapman at
sfgeorge@paccbell.net, typed this:

> Andrealphus wrote:
>> In News daidnQrH4MuTAzPbnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@comcast.com,, SlackJaw at
>> SlackJaw@Hotmail.com, typed this:

>>> Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?
>>
>> Was he charged with lying about anything else?
>>

> No.

Then no, I guess I don't wonder about what else a president, going on seven
years out of office, lied about. I mean, ever wonder what Lincoln lied
about?

Andrealphus

In News bYGdnQ3df4P3AjPbnZ2dnUVZ_hWdnZ2d@comcast.com,, SlackJaw at
SlackJaw@Hotmail.com, typed this:

> Andrealphus wrote:
>
>> In News daidnQrH4MuTAzPbnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@comcast.com,, SlackJaw at
>> SlackJaw@Hotmail.com, typed this:

>>> Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?
>>
>> Was he charged with lying about anything else?
>
> Evasion noted.

It's not an evasion to not wonder about what cannot be proven to have
happened. Ever wonder what Julius Ceasar lied about? What about
Rasputin? Ever wonder what he lied about?

Roger

"SlackJaw" <SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:
>
>> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
>> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us into
>> a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?
>
> Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?

After years of investigation and millions of dollars spent, this is what
they found:

NOTHING.

Imagine that. He broke NO LAWS that entire time! Can you say that? I can't.

SlackJaw

Roger wrote:

> "SlackJaw" <SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica wrote:
> >
> >> So You're saying that Clintons Lying about a Blow Job is an
> >> Impeachable offense, but Bush's Illegal Wiretappings and Lying us
> into >> a war for Oil are not Grounds for Impeachment?
> >
> > Ever wonder what else Clinton was lying about?
>
> After years of investigation and millions of dollars spent, this is
> what they found:
>
> NOTHING.

I'm sure that you believe that since he was never caught, he must be
innocent.

And you go right ahead believing that all you want.

> Imagine that. He broke NO LAWS that entire time! Can you say that? I
> can't.

I believe you on that.