Re: Smart Way Thinking (was: Re: File Question

Yannick Grams

3/3/2007 11:57:00 AM

Thankyou very much for all your help! You've saved me a lot of copying and
pasting. Have a great day!

>From: Robert Klemme <shortcutter@googlemail.com>
>To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)
>Subject: Re: Smart Way Thinking (was: Re: File Question)
>Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 20:55:06 +0900
>
>On 03.03.2007 12:18, Yannick Grams wrote:
>>Well, I'm not interested in programming seriously. I just do it as a
>>hobby. But thanks again. Also, one quick (hopefully last) quick question:
>>
>>I attempted the first part of the code that you gave me, the CHARACTERS
>>array.
>
>My fault, I should have tested the code. You need "=>" instead of "=":
>

>CHARBLOCK = {
> ?a => [
> "...@@@....",
> ".@@@@@@@..",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> "@@@@@@@@@.",
> "@@@@@@@@@.",
> "@@@...@@@.",
> ],
> ?b => [
>
> robert

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now!
www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&...