[ann] rb-appscript developments (Ruby-AppleScript

hengist podd

3/2/2007 8:37:00 PM

Hi all,

Just thought I'd mention a couple new items of interest to Mac OS X-
based Rubyists:

Firstly, Matt Neuburg, author of "AppleScript: The Definitive Guide",
has just published a great introduction to rb-appscript at O'Reilly's
MacDevCenter. If you're a newcomer interested in learning rb-appscript
but don't know where to start, or an existing appscript user looking
for more great examples of its use, check it out:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2007/02/27/replacing-applescript-with...

Secondly, I've just released 'itunes', a neat new appscript-based
utility that provides a convenient command-line interface to iTunes on
Mac OS X 10.3 and later. Ideal for OS X command-line fans as well as
appscript users interested in seeing a more advanced example of iTunes
scripting:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=2346&releas...

Have a good weekend,

has
--
http://appscript.sourc...
http://rb-appscript.rub...

(New or experienced appscript user? Got any tips, scripts or success
stories you'd like to share? Let me know.)

1 Answer

IllegalStateEx

On 21/06/2012 10:11 PM, Fred Greer wrote:
9> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv

9> That's what I just said.

What does what you just said have to do with television, Greer?

9> And that would be gratuitous ad hominem #317. Your credibility is wearing
9> a little thin.

What does your evaluation of BTR1701 have to do with television, Greer?

9> COMPANIES ROUTINELY KILL THE DOMAIN AND JOB APPLICATIONS ARE SENT TO
9> COMPANIES! That your "thousands and thousands" of emails to non-company
9> addresses aren't blocked MEANS NOTHING! Do you GET IT NOW?

What do your pontifications and your question of BTR1701 have to do with
television, Greer? And why are you shouting, Greer?

9> And STOP CALLING ME SEAMUS! My name is FRED!

Who is "SEAMUS", Greer? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias. And why are you shouting, Greer?