detail plain text only

Peña, Botp

3/2/2007 3:07:00 AM

Hi to rcov users,

i have a sample output of rcov -T *.rb like so,

botp@pc4all:~$ rcov -T *.rb
test2
test
hello
hello
hello
hello
hello
+----------------------------------------------------+-------+-------+--------+
| File | Lines | LOC | COV |
+----------------------------------------------------+-------+-------+--------+
|test.rb | 4 | 4 | 100.0% |
|test2.rb | 7 | 4 | 100.0% |
+----------------------------------------------------+-------+-------+--------+
|Total | 11 | 8 | 100.0% |
+----------------------------------------------------+-------+-------+--------+
100.0% 2 file(s) 11 Lines 8 LOC

i just want to get the detailed part of the report sans the lines and column separator, like so

test.rb , 4 , 4 , 100.0%
test2.rb , 7 , 4 , 100.0%

small request: do we really need the % symbol for each row? how about just the header name COV% ?

Thanks for rcov.
kind regards -botp

16 Answers

Evergreen the Magician

On alt.religion.christian, Mitchell Holman <nomail@comcast.net> wrote:
> Michael Ejercito <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote in news:c4fa052b-b0d1-482a-
> 8221-0bf4d70febf1@t13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Nov 1, 5:46?pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:

>> ?
>>>
>>> I don't know and I don't care. I've never even _heard_ of a
>>> "sand Nazi" and don't see any reason to be concerned with
>>> such an ?obscure group.
>>>
>> They are not obscure; they crashed jets into the World Trade
>> Center, bombed the USS Cole, bombed the embassies in Tanzania and
>> Kenya, bombed the Khobar Towers, murdered Theo Van Gogh, etc.
>

> What do you propose to do about that?

The only thing that can be done about it is to quit
committing acts of mass brutality in the Muslim world.

You reap what you sow.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Re-worded: What you do unto others will be done unto you.

There is no protection against guerilla attacks when
their targets are spoiled and lazy people who don't
even know their own neighbors.

Sid

--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl....

Mitchell Holman

On alt.religion.christian, Michael Ejercito <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 4:41=A0pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
>> On alt.religion.christian,Michael Ejercito<mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > =A0 =A0She is not the one excusing the murder of Theo Van Gogh.
>>
>> > =A0Michael
>>
>> Why would I worry about the murder of one non-combatant (who was
>> in someone else's country butting into business that wasn't his)
>> by Muslims
> Theo Van Gogh was in the NETHERLANDS.
>
> Those cartoonists were in DENMARK.
>
> What about those rape victims in those sand Nazi countries who were
> stoned to death for "fornication"? Did they deserve it because they
> were wearing short skirts or something.
>

> Michael

What about the uniformed terrorists that you (and probably those
people above) support with your minds and your tax monies?

You know, the uniformed terrorists who invaded someone else's
countries and committed mass murder of non-combatants there.

BEFORE "9-11", the U.S. and its allies BOMBED Muslims in
Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Kuwait, Lebanon,
and Libya, just for starters.

Like you, "Michael", your country is sick and twisted.

Sid

--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl....
usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Evergreen the Magician

On alt.religion.christian, Michael Ejercito <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 5:36=A0pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
>> On alt.religion.christian, Mitchell Holman <nom...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>> >Michael Ejercito<mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:c4fa052b-b0d1-482a-
>> > 8221-0bf4d70fe...@t13g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

>> > =A0 =A0 What do you propose to do about that?
>>
>> The only thing that can be done about it is to quit
>> committing acts of mass brutality in the Muslim world.
>>
>> You reap what you sow.
>>
>> "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
>>
>> Re-worded: What you do unto others will be done unto you.
>>
>> There is no protection against guerilla attacks when
>> their targets are spoiled and lazy people who don't
>> even know their own neighbors.
>>
>> Sid
> What did Theo Van Gogh sow?
>
> What did those Danish cartoonists sow?
>

> Michael

What did the 100,000+ Muslims, mostly elders, women, and children,
who were killed by U.S. uniformed terrorists while doing nothing
but living in their own countries sow?

Sid

--
We are magickal beings and it's all Good.
http://tinyurl....
usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Michael Ejercito

On Nov 2, 4:41 pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
> On alt.religion.christian,Michael Ejercito<mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 2, 10:18=A0am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid>
> > wrote:

> >> Well, well. I see that an American Terrorist is disturbed by the
> >> truth. To the degree that 'she' doesn't even realize that she is
> >> being a typical American Hypocrite, accusing me of hiding behind
> >> the Internet while 'she' is doing the same thing and isn't even
> >> using 'her' last name.
>
> >> <PLONK>
>
> >> Sid
> >    She is not the one excusing the murder of Theo Van Gogh.
>
> >  Michael
>
> Why would I worry about the murder of one non-combatant (who was
> in someone else's country butting into business that wasn't his)
> by Muslims
Theo Van Gogh was in the NETHERLANDS.

Those cartoonists were in DENMARK.

What about those rape victims in those sand Nazi countries who were
stoned to death for "fornication"? Did they deserve it because they
were wearing short skirts or something.

Michael

Evergreen the Magician

On alt.religion.christian, Michael Ejercito <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 8:09=A0am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:

[delete]

On Nov 3, 8:09 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
> On alt.religion.christian, Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> The only thing that can be done about it is to quit
> >> committing acts of mass brutality in the Muslim world.
>
> >> You reap what you sow.
>
> >> "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
>
> >> Re-worded: What you do unto others will be done unto you.
>
> >> There is no protection against guerilla attacks when
> >> their targets are spoiled and lazy people who don't
> >> even know their own neighbors.
>
> >> Sid
> >    What did Theo Van Gogh sow?
>
> >    What did those Danish cartoonists sow?
>
> >  Michael
>
> What did the 100,000+ Muslims, mostly elders, women, and children,
> who were killed by U.S. uniformed terrorists while doing nothing
> but living in their own countries sow?
>
> Sid
>
> --
> We are magickal beings and it's all Good.http://tinyurl....
> usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
The same thing Germans and Japanese, mostly elders, women, and
children, were doing.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

On Nov 3, 8:09 am, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@somewhere.invalid> wrote:
> On alt.religion.christian, Michael Ejercito <mejer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> Why would I worry about the murder of one non-combatant (who was
> >> in someone else's country butting into business that wasn't his)
> >> by Muslims
> >    Theo Van Gogh was in the NETHERLANDS.
>
> >    Those cartoonists were in DENMARK.
>
> >    What about those rape victims in those sand Nazi countries who were
> > stoned to death for "fornication"? Did they deserve it because they
> > were wearing short skirts or something.
>
> >  Michael
>
> What about the uniformed terrorists that you (and probably those
> people above) support with your minds and your tax monies?
>
> You know, the uniformed terrorists who invaded someone else's
> countries and committed mass murder of non-combatants there.
>
> BEFORE "9-11", the U.S. and its allies BOMBED Muslims in
> Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Kuwait, Lebanon,
> and Libya, just for starters.
>
> Like you, "Michael", your country is sick and twisted.
>
> Sid
>
> --
> We are magickal beings and it's all Good.http://tinyurl....
> usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
You are the sick and twisted one for supporting the murder of Theo
Van Gogh.

Michael