MI5 Persecution: Stand up for Free Speech 14/8/95 (1968

MI5Victim

2/27/2007 5:30:00 PM

From: rji@cheetah.inmos.co.uk (Richard Ingram)
Newsgroups: uk.misc
Date: Mon Aug 14 10:08:32 1995

Some cencorship loving bore wrote :

> In article <GEVANS.95Aug14094119@mvagusta.uk.tele.nokia.fi> gevans@mvagusta.uk.tele.nokia.fi (Gareth Evans) writes:
>
> His sysadmin is also next to useless, and has not replied to my request or
> even acknowledged it. Maybe this person *is* a sysadmin?
>
> He's not. It seems the public access site he uses has got no proper
> management over its users. Here's a copy of a reply I got from a
> complaint I made. [After returning every one of Corley's postings to

[snip a large pile of winging complaining drivel]

Geez what a bunch of tossers you all are - you don't like someones postings so
you try and get him evicted from the net, why not just use a kill file - you
DONT have to read his posts/threads now do you ?

Why is it the net is getting populated by the biggest bunch of self absorbed
little Hitlers ? You don't like someones posts so you bloody complain or mail
bomb them - grow up you bunch of fucking sad gits !

Richard.

John Doe

On 28 Jan 2011 08:25:32 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:18:09 -0800 (PST), Siobhan Medeiros
>><shanbo1926@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>After reading your link, I see that Ray never said fuck-all about the
>>>Dred Scott decision. So you are a lying asshole.
>>
>>You really are a moron.
>
>You really are a lying asshole.

I've used your own words and you deny them.

>> If he says the USSC is never wrong,
>
>Legally they're not.

Then the Dredd Scott decision was correct...duh....

>> then by
>>extension, he is saying the Dredd Scott Decision was correct since
>
>Sleazy equivocation, you lying asshole.

Irony anyone?

> "And I'm just *sure* you posted condemning Rachel Maddow's remarks
> about killing Buish...." whined Nobody in <7i1ri6lsfqj5qcj020rqqf20oru89o8rj5@4ax.com>
> apparently trying to excuse the right-wing political assassination attempt that
> killed six people.

And even more irony from ray-ray since the quotation from me doesn't
excuse anything and he lies in that there is no evidence the attack
was a "right-wing political assassination attempt".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/a6...e572?dmode=source

John Doe

On 28 Jan 2011 08:25:32 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:18:09 -0800 (PST), Siobhan Medeiros
>><shanbo1926@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>After reading your link, I see that Ray never said fuck-all about the
>>>Dred Scott decision. So you are a lying asshole.
>>
>>You really are a moron.
>
>You really are a lying asshole.
>
>> If he says the USSC is never wrong,
>
>Legally they're not.

Then explain exactly how they were wrong about Dredd Scott since they
can't be wrong. This is what you've said so maybe you can explain it.