Install mini_magick.gem

Jonathan Denni

2/27/2007 6:05:00 AM

In search of a way to resize images using ruby, I was pointed to
http://rubyforge.org/projects/mi... which looks very promising.
I downloaded the .gem file and it's sitting on my desktop (mac OSX). I
have never used ruby gems before, and have no idea what to do with it.
Any help here will be much appreciated :)

Alex Gutteridge

On 27 Feb 2007, at 15:04, Jonathan Denni wrote:

> In search of a way to resize images using ruby, I was pointed to
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/mi... which looks very
> promising.
> I downloaded the .gem file and it's sitting on my desktop (mac
> OSX). I
> have never used ruby gems before, and have no idea what to do with it.
> Any help here will be much appreciated :)

You will need to install rubygems first - a library for Ruby that
handles package management via gems. Google for Rubygems, read the
manual and go from there. Once you have rubygems setup correctly you
wont need the gem file itself because rubygems downloads it
automagically.

Alex Gutteridge

Bioinformatics Center
Kyoto University

Jonathan Denni

Alex Gutteridge wrote:
> On 27 Feb 2007, at 15:04, Jonathan Denni wrote:
>

> You will need to install rubygems first - a library for Ruby that
> handles package management via gems. Google for Rubygems, read the
> manual and go from there. Once you have rubygems setup correctly you
> wont need the gem file itself because rubygems downloads it
> automagically.
>
> Alex Gutteridge
>
> Bioinformatics Center
> Kyoto University

thanks!
i stumbled around a bit but I think I got it installed alright and didnt
break anything ^-^

Buster Norris

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:38:14 -0800 (PST), wy <wy_@myself.com> wrote:

>On Jan 27, 8:33?pm, Buster Norris <Bus...@Buster.Com> wrote:
>> Sid9 Wears A Diaper & Is A Proven Liar - #8
>>
>> Courtesy of Buster Norris:
>>
>> On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:30:12 -0400, "Sid9" <s...@belsouth.net> wrote:
>> >The United States is one of the lowest tax nations. Only Japan, Korea,
>> >Turkey, and Mexico have lower income tax.
>>
>> LIAR!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Taxation Statistics > Components of taxation > Corporate income tax
>> # 20 ? ?United States: u6.7% ?
>> # 21 ? ?France: u6.6% ?
>> # 22 ? ?Poland: u6.3% ?
>> # 23 ? ?Hungary: u6.2% ?
>> # 24 ? ?Denmark: u5.8% ?
>> # 25 ? ?Austria: u5.1% ?
>> # 26 ? ?Sweden: u4.8% ?
>> # 27 ? ?Iceland: u3% ?
>> # 28 ? ?Germany: u2.9%
>
>http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/tax_com_of_tax_cor_inc_ta......
>
>You really should refrain from posting stuff from brain-dead outdated
>sites like nationmaster. For example, Germany's corporate tax rate is
>nowhere near 2.9%,

Why are you so fucking stupid????????????

All you had to do was check the link................

But because you're so fucking stupid you didn't...........

2.9% is not their corporate tax rate, 2.9% is the "percentage of total
tax collected by the country" for corporate tax...........

Why are you so fucking stupid????????????

All you had to do was check the link................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!