Re: Textmate on Windoze!

JB Wells

2/23/2007 1:58:00 PM

----- "Chad Perrin" <perrin@apotheon.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 01:36:09PM +0900, William Smith wrote:
> > http://www.e-texteditor.com/...
> >
> > Check it out.
>
> That would require using MS Windows. When is someone going to port
> it
> the other way -- to FreeBSD? That might be interesting.

Er...you mean to Linux, right :-). When it gets to Linux, I'll give it a go.

JB

2 Answers

Francois Beausoleil

Hi,2007/2/23, Ruby Admirer <ruby_admirer@yahoo.com>:> I've downloaded and tried e-texteditor some weeks ago and I found that it lacks a file explorer view.> Is it planned to have such a feature ?That's called project management, and that was put in a few weeks agotoo. You might want to give it another try. I bought the softwareand am a very happy user so far.Alexander's a very responsive coder, and I haven't had any problems with e.Bye !-- François Beausoleilhttp://blog.teksol.info/http://piston.ruby...

Chad Perrin

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:58:19PM +0900, JB Wells wrote:
> ----- "Chad Perrin" <perrin@apotheon.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 01:36:09PM +0900, William Smith wrote:
> > > http://www.e-texteditor.com/...
> > >
> > > Check it out.
> >
> > That would require using MS Windows. When is someone going to port
> > it
> > the other way -- to FreeBSD? That might be interesting.
>
> Er...you mean to Linux, right :-). When it gets to Linux, I'll give it a go.

Actually, I'd like to see it on FreeBSD first for two reasons:

1. If it shows up on FreeBSD first, it'll make its way to Linux
shortly. If it shows up on Linux first, it may never appear on
FreeBSD.

2. FreeBSD is better.

Err, no really, I'm not trolling. I just found that for my purposes
FreeBSD is better -- after several years of being a devoted Debian fan.
YMMV.

--
CCD CopyWrite Chad Perrin [ http://ccd.ap... ]