Re: Re : [ANN] One-Click Ruby Installer 1.8.5-23 released

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

2/18/2007 8:24:00 PM

Curt Hibbs wrote:
> You're right about SciTE. I'm not sure how that happenned... really
> strange!!!
>
> Curt
Is another release coming with the right SciTE?

http://borasky-research.blo...

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Curt Hibbs wrote:
> On 2/18/07, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@cesmail.net> wrote:
>>
>> Curt Hibbs wrote:
>> > You're right about SciTE. I'm not sure how that happenned... really
>> > strange!!!
>> >
>> > Curt
>> Is another release coming with the right SciTE?
>

> Is there a feature in there that you really need?
>
> Curt

Other than the latest SciTE, no ... is SciTE capable of "updating" itself?

http://borasky-research.blo...

Chris Hulan

On Feb 18, 4:25 pm, "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <z...@cesmail.net> wrote:
> Other than the latest SciTE, no ... is SciTE capable of "updating" itself?

SciTE doesn't do auto updates, but if you download the latest version
(1.72) (or
which ever version you want) you can just drop the new SciTE.exe and
the SciLexer.dll
into your existing SciTE dir.

Cheers
Chris