Re: Doc to PDF/HTML converter plugins available in Ruby?

SonOfLilit

2/18/2007 7:01:00 PM

I recall something VERY similar being discussed on the list a few days
ago, have a search :-)

2 Answers

SonOfLilit

Here. Sorry for being lazy.

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/vframe.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/238888?238...

To any whom might read this: PLUG of the adopt-a-newbie thread, if you
feel like you're not comfortable with Ruby yet this might help YOU!
:-)

Aur Saraf

On 2/18/07, SonOfLilit <sonoflilit@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recall something VERY similar being discussed on the list a few days
> ago, have a search :-)

Hugh A. Cayless

You might look at http://www.artofsolving.com/opensource/jo...
which uses the OpenOffice API to run document conversions through
it. I used it in a project last year, and it seems to work quite
well on Linux. Since it runs as a web service, calling out to it
from Ruby is straightforward.

Hugh