ruby code for version control system

Kumar Tnj

Can We write the code to find which classes or data's are Frquently
changed in version control system --> (CVS)

My doubt,
1) Is it worthy to do in Ruby...?

2) else, which scripting language is best one for this..?

Regards ,
kumar

The Revd

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:07:25 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
<mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 10, 1:47?pm, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 10, 1:38?pm, NEMO <brianlambsbig...@excite.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Heinrich and the Revd are like an old married homo/queer couple ....
>>
>> > But in their case, they both play the bitch & wear a dress & use a
>> > double - ended dildo...
>>
>> > ? ?^
>> > ( ? ?)
>> > I ? ?I
>> > I ? ?I
>> > I ? ?I
>> > I ? ?I
>> > I ? ?I
>> > ( ? ?)
>> > ? V
>>
>> > & it's a big one!
>>
>> Both are common trash.
> They are the trash of trash.

YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.

> All due to their conduct and choices.

All due to your subhuman gook DNA.

Janithor

x-no-archive: yes

On 2/10/2013 7:01 PM, The Revd wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:07:25 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Both are common trash.
>> They are the trash of trash.
>
> YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.
>
>> All due to their conduct and choices.
>
> All due to your subhuman gook DNA.

Hi Revd, just a quick note, you misspelled diarrhea. You might want to
update your spell checker.

The Revd

x-no-archive: no

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:06:52 -0800, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 2/10/2013 7:01 PM, The Revd wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:07:25 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
>> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> They are the trash of trash.
>>
>> YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.
>>
>>> All due to their conduct and choices.
>>
>> All due to your subhuman gook DNA.
>

>Hi Revd, just a quick note, you misspelled diarrhea. You might want to
>update your spell checker.

Hi Janithurd, my spelling is correct. Yours is the bastardised US
spelling. Thanks anyway.

Janithor

x-no-archive: yes

On 2/10/2013 7:53 PM, The Revd wrote:
> x-no-archive: no
>
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:06:52 -0800, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 2/10/2013 7:01 PM, The Revd wrote:

>>> YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.

>>> All due to your subhuman gook DNA.
>>

>> Hi Revd, just a quick note, you misspelled diarrhea. You might want to
>> update your spell checker.
>
> Hi Janithurd, my spelling is correct. Yours is the bastardised US
> spelling. Thanks anyway.

Oh, I guess English is not your first language then. Let me guess - Greek?