Programmierer gesucht

info

2/13/2007 2:42:00 AM

Für die Entwicklung einer Online Community suchen wir einen erfahrenen
cakePHP Programmierer in Heimarbeit und Vollzeit.

- cakePHP/Ruby Kenntnisse.
- svn Routine.
- zeitlich ab sofort verfügbar.
- 2-3 Monate, ggf. länger.
- Kurz-Bewerbung per E-Mail.
- Bezahlung wahlweise pauschal nach Milestones oder Stundensatz.

Bitte senden Sie uns einen Link auf eine Demo Page Ihrer bisherigen
Arbeit, damit wir uns ein Bild machen können.

Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Nachricht an entwicklung@intelliad.de

IntelliAd GmbH
65597 Hünfelden

16 Answers

JohnA

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 1:04:20 AM UTC-6, Steven de Mena wrote:
> On 12/13/13, 7:00 PM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>
> > What was the original price when this was released? I hope none of
> > you were too heavily invested in Yo-Yo-Ma set futures.
>
> > http://www.arkivmusic.com/albumpage/23...
>
> > Steve
>
> An old review on that link says "...the Amazon US price at the time of
> this writing is $472.".
>
> Now...$99 at ArkivMusic.

> Steve

The price at the official Yo-Yo Ma Music Store is $599.99. The original list price was closer to $800.

richard.simnett@gmail.com

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 2:04:20 AM UTC-5, Steven de Mena wrote:
> On 12/13/13, 7:00 PM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>
> > What was the original price when this was released? I hope none of
>
> > you were too heavily invested in Yo-Yo-Ma set futures.
>

> > http://www.arkivmusic.com/albumpage/23...
>

> > Steve
>

> An old review on that link says "...the Amazon US price at the time of
>
> this writing is $472.".
>

> Now...$99 at ArkivMusic.
>

> Steve

Interesting. Doesn't Amazon actually own ArkivMusic?

Randy Lane

>>Interesting. Doesn't Amazon actually own ArkivMusic?

Unless there's been change, no. They are part of Albany Records last I knew.

Mort

richard.simnett@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 14, 2013 2:04:20 AM UTC-5, Steven de Mena wrote:
>> On 12/13/13, 7:00 PM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>>
>>> What was the original price when this was released? I hope none of
>>
>>> you were too heavily invested in Yo-Yo-Ma set futures.
>>

>>> http://www.arkivmusic.com/albumpage/23...
>>

>>> Steve
>>

>> An old review on that link says "...the Amazon US price at the time of
>>
>> this writing is $472.".
>>

>> Now...$99 at ArkivMusic.
>>

>> Steve
>
> Interesting. Doesn't Amazon actually own ArkivMusic?

Hi,

Wikipedia says that Arkiv was acquired in 2008 by Steinway Musical
Instruments. I have no way to confirm that.

Mort Linder

---
http://www...

Steve de Mena

On 12/14/13, 4:20 PM, richard.simnett@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 14, 2013 2:04:20 AM UTC-5, Steven de Mena wrote:
>> On 12/13/13, 7:00 PM, Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>>
>>> What was the original price when this was released? I hope none of
>>
>>> you were too heavily invested in Yo-Yo-Ma set futures.
>>

>>> http://www.arkivmusic.com/albumpage/23...
>>

>>> Steve
>>

>> An old review on that link says "...the Amazon US price at the time of
>>
>> this writing is $472.".
>>

>> Now...$99 at ArkivMusic.
>>

>> Steve
>
> Interesting. Doesn't Amazon actually own ArkivMusic?

No.

Steve

westover

?????? ??? ???, 14 ?????? 2013 12:53:22 UTC+2, ??? td:
> Amazon is bound to match that price soon. Clearly this was not a big seller for Sony. Sounds as though Sony has remaindered this box. Wait for Amazon to get in on this sell-off.
>

> TD

Clearly this box didn't sell out super quick. Beyond that I think it is hard to explain the current fire sale. From what I have read, the expensive 800+ dollar price was for premium initial boxes that were signed by Ma, so it is a little like apples and oranges to compare the current price with that.

EMI and Universal releases can stay on the shelves at the original price for years, until they even start competing with their cheaper rereleases. Sony, in contrast, obviously likes to keep things cycling through. Even the gould original album went down to almost 100 before selling out.

Reasons? My theory is that these fire sales are usually a way to sell refurbished return boxes. From what I have read (and my own experience with the Yo-Yo Ma box I recently purchased) these cheapo boxes seem a little gimpy.. Not that I am complaining at these prices.

Other possible reasons? Once Sony recoups their costs (including operational costs for staff) they may want to sell the boxes at cost so they can move onto the next project. This would also let them clear the deck for future smaller box sets etc (like we have seen with Heifetz and Gould) and the individual cds that are on the market (both the Perahia and Ma boxes contain very recent cds).

Bottom Line: I am working through the Y0-Yo box right now and am amazed by the quality and quantity of the music (is there a trio or quartet that he didn't record?). I highly recommend this and the other similar boxes from Sony. I also hope they keep making them.

-Mike

harvard75

Purchased mine from Amazon about two weeks ago before the recent drop below $100. The certificate inside says its #336 of 7500. No signs of it being refurbished in any way. Amazing bargain regardless.

Steve de Mena

On 12/15/13, 5:05 PM, harvard75 wrote:
> Purchased mine from Amazon about two weeks ago before the recent drop below $100. The certificate inside says its #336 of 7500. No signs of it being refurbished in any way. Amazing bargain regardless.

I think the first 200 were hand signed by Yo-Yo Ma.

Steve

td

Just ordered this from archivmusic.

I doubt mine will be autographed, however. Now let's hope that it ships well, as it must be a heavy item. The Perahia box arrived from Amszon.ca in flawless condition. This will be shipped by USPS. We'll see.

TD

Oscar Williamson

Got my set for Christmas. I own two Yo-Yo Ma CD's and/or LP's, so unlike the other box set I received for Xmas (Brahms Complete Edition on DG) this one is an ear-opener. What a swanky huge mega deal for $99.99 from ArkivMusic.

Full credit list:

Executive producers: Cristin Canterbury Bagnall and Alex Miller

Project director: Laura Kszan

Producer: Stephen Epstein
Engineers: Richard King and Todd Whitelock
Assistant engineers: Drea Young and I-hua Tseng
SevenSeas Studios, New York City
Associate producer: Ruth Desarno

A&R director: David Foil
A&R manager: Gregory Davidson
A&R administrator: Jesse Sklar
A&R research: Warren Wernick

Art direction & design: Roxanne Slimak

Product development director: John Hudson
Editor: Erik Ryding
Associate editor: Wesley Chinn
Packaging manager: Tammy Van Aken
Photo research: Elizabeth McShea and Jessica Connelly
Product development planner: Brian Reaney
International product development: Tim Schumacher and Alex Cowan

All of the recordings in this collection use Sony's Direct Stream Digital™ (DSD) System and SBM Direct.