remove element from array

J. mp

how can I do to rtemove an elemnt from an array,

I have this array :
"user"=>{"password_confirmation"=>"", "screen_name"=>"sdfsdfsdfsdf",
"first_name"=>"sdfsdfsd", "last_name"=>"dskkd", "password"=>"",
"email"=>"asdasd@sdksd.cpd"}

And I want to remove the elements "password_confirmation" and
"password".

How should I do this. I found nothing in docs, setting them to nil it's
not an option

thanks

J. mp

J. mp wrote:
> Hi,
> how can I do to rtemove an elemnt from an array,
>
> I have this array :
> "user"=>{"password_confirmation"=>"", "screen_name"=>"sdfsdfsdfsdf",
> "first_name"=>"sdfsdfsd", "last_name"=>"dskkd", "password"=>"",
> "email"=>"asdasd@sdksd.cpd"}
>
> And I want to remove the elements "password_confirmation" and
> "password".
>
> How should I do this. I found nothing in docs, setting them to nil it's
> not an option
>
> thanks

sorry for making loosing your time. I'm a looser :)
it's from an Hash and not from and array

dblack

J. mp

unknown wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, J. mp wrote:
>
>>> "password".
>>>
>>> How should I do this. I found nothing in docs, setting them to nil it's
>>> not an option
>>>
>>> thanks
>>

>> sorry for making loosing your time. I'm a looser :)
>> it's from an Hash and not from and array
>
> See the docs for Hash#delete, Hash#delete_if, and Hash#reject! (That
> exclamation point is part of the method name.)
>

> David

I'm done!
Thanks David