Re: Los Angeles area users group?

Frank Davis

2/10/2007 5:22:00 AM

I'm in LA also; there's a very active Perl user's group, but no Ruby
group. I'd love to see a Ruby group get started. Maybe enough locals
here will chime in with a "me too" on this list, and we can get build
some momentum.

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Collins [mailto:collinsj@seattleu.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 8:51 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Los Angeles area users group?

Giles Bowkett wrote:
> Looks like it hasn't been updated since November?

Now it doesn't look like the site is even up... there wasn't really any
activity on the mailing list, either.

However: yes, I'm in LA and would be interested in a user group here.

-Justin

5 Answers

michael.moen

On Feb 9, 9:21 pm, "Frank Davis" <Fda...@usbankcard.com> wrote:
> I'm in LA also; there's a very active Perl user's group, but no Ruby
> group. I'd love to see a Ruby group get started. Maybe enough locals
> here will chime in with a "me too" on this list, and we can get build
> some momentum.

Me too.

Giles Bowkett

My company might be able to host, actually.

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesg...

Giles Bowkett

OK just a quick update -- since there's an interest, I'm looking into
putting something together. It looks like we'll have sponsored
hosting, plus an extremely kickass presentation venue. More news
coming soonish, I hope.

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesg...