get username on windows

Rebhan, Gilbert

how to access the username on windows,
the same as Systemproperty user.name in java ?

Regards, Gilbert

4 Answers

Tim Hunter

Rebhan, Gilbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how to access the username on windows,
> the same as Systemproperty user.name in java ?
>
> Regards, Gilbert

ENV['USERNAME'] works for me.

GLOBALIST

Proof positive that Merkel is in on the Catholic conspiracy

http://go...

Her and a former Nazi....despicable.

chatnoir

On Dec 8, 12:20 pm, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, December 8, 2012 1:05:25 PM UTC-6, chatnoir wrote:
> > On Dec 8, 10:50 am, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.ushmm.org/propaganda/archive/post...
>
> > Globial's ideal compliant woman member of the Church
>
> >http://tinyurl.c...
>
> Extremely easy to find photos of Hitler with religious figures.
> After all Germany has always been a Lutheran/Catholic nation
> and still is.  You guys think you find mysterious and secret
> photos when you find these.  There are still tons of monks and
> nuns in Germany. You have the same naive reactions when you
> here of Muslims in Egypt. OMG, the Muslim Brotherhood, image
> that.

It just goes to show anyone can use a Nazi photot for whatever purpose
the propose!

GLOBALIST

On Saturday, December 8, 2012 3:40:39 PM UTC-6, chatnoir wrote:
> On Dec 8, 12:20 pm, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Globial's ideal compliant woman member of the Church
>

> > >http://tinyurl.c...
>

> > Extremely easy to find photos of Hitler with religious figures.
>
> > After all Germany has always been a Lutheran/Catholic nation
>
> > and still is.  You guys think you find mysterious and secret
>
> > photos when you find these.  There are still tons of monks and
>
> > nuns in Germany. You have the same naive reactions when you
>
> > here of Muslims in Egypt. OMG, the Muslim Brotherhood, image
>
> > that.
>

> It just goes to show anyone can use a Nazi photot for whatever purpose
>
> the propose!

NO not that is not the purpose...
Those were the EXACT words of Hitler's speech
running for office. We are still waiting
for the jobs jobs jobs promised by
your semi-white god