how to get a character for ANSI value

Santosh R patil

2/8/2007 9:12:00 AM

Hello,

How to get a character for ANSI value.

hemant

On 2/8/07, Santosh R patil <santosh@antiztech.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How to get a character for ANSI value.

10.chr

there are other ways also, search the archives.

--
gnufied

Warhol

The Great Alter of Zeus

There is a cryptic reference to satan in Revelation 2:13, which
demands our attention…

Jesus had John to pass along one of His prophetic letters to Pergamos
(also referred to as Pergamum), in which He says: “I know thy works,
and where you dwell, even where satan’s seat is.”

the Alter of Zeus...