[ANN] AWS Presentation at the Feb. Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

James Britt

2/7/2007 5:01:00 PM

What: Phoenix Ruby Users Group
When: February 12, 2007, 6:15 PM
Where: Axway (formerly known as Cyclone Commerce) offices

See http://www.rubyaz.org/g... for address and map

Topic: Amazon Web Services

Jinesh Varia of Amazon Web Services will be giving a talk on developing
applications that use the various AWS services.
These include the S3 storage system and the EC2 virtual computing
environment.

Afterwards (probably around 8 or 8:30pm) we'll be heading over to Havana
Cafe dinner and discussion. (See above URL for address and map.)

--
James Britt

"I often work by avoidance."
- Brian Eno

1 Answer

The Peeler

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:07:38 --0800, my personal traumatized little idiot,
now posting as Malcolm MalReynolds, wrote:

>> Your DELUSION is showing, poor deluded fool! LOL
>
> every time you respond to me, especially with your obsolete l33t speak, you
> demonstrate your lack of self-esteem and not only do I laugh at you, I keep
> taunting you. now be a good doggie and entertain me with more of your
> stupidity.

Thanks for keeping me entertained with your STUPIDITY, your DELUSIONS and
your AUTISM, poor pathological twerp! LOL