[ANN] ograph 0.1.0 Released

Aaron Patterson

2/7/2007 3:48:00 AM

ograph version 0.1.0 has been released!

http://seattlerb.ruby...

ObjectGraph will output Graphviz dot files of your objects in memory.
It will
ferret out your instance variables and enumerate over your enumerables
give you a graph of your object and its relationships.

For sample output and more sample code see:

* http://flickr.com/photos/aaronp/tags...
* http://tenderlovem...2007/01/13/graphing-objects-in-memory-...

Changes:

== 0.1.0

Tons of changes thanks to Eric Hodel!

* ObjectGraph is now an instance so you can add more stuff to it
* Key Value pairs in Hashes are now listed in the hash box
* String values are displayed
* ObjectGraph knows how to handle ActiveRecord objects
* Labels are now ObjectID-ClassName
* Empty arrays or hashes will say that they are empty
* Much much more!

http://seattlerb.ruby...

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

4 Answers

Eric Hodel

On Feb 6, 2007, at 19:47, Aaron Patterson wrote:

> ograph version 0.1.0 has been released!
>
> http://seattlerb.ruby...
>
> ObjectGraph will output Graphviz dot files of your objects in memory.
> It will
> ferret out your instance variables and enumerate over your enumerables
> give you a graph of your object and its relationships.
>
> For sample output and more sample code see:
>
> * http://flickr.com/photos/aaronp/tags...
> * http://tenderlovemaking.com/2007/01/13/graphing-objects-...
> with-ruby/

Also:

http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=383229761&...

Jeremy McAnally

Oh, this is cool! I was really confused for a second because of
ObjectGraph (the Ruby ORM solution: http://s...).

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymca...

My free Ruby e-book:
http://www.humblelittlerubybook...

My blogs:
http://www.mrneigh...
http://www.rubyinpra...

Rugby

>On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:58:38 AM UTC-5, Bob Harper wrote:

> and taking literally the injunction, "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

Old Chinese Proverb : Man who lie down with dogs shall get fleas. That is why dogs should be eaten first.

In article <da5930cb-6d52-4214-9371-f46cf8fb4d66@googlegroups.com>,
Bozo <stevehaufe@gmail.com> wrote:

> >On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:58:38 AM UTC-5, Bob Harper wrote:
>
> > and taking literally the injunction, "Judge not, that ye be not judged."
> >

> Old Chinese Proverb : Man who lie down with dogs shall get fleas. That is
> why dogs should be eaten first.

And here I was for all these years eating the fleas first.

-Owen, what would Emily Post say?