Re: ruby CSS parser

Peña, Botp

2/7/2007 1:23:00 AM

From: khaines@enigo.com [mailto:khaines@enigo.com] :
# IOWA 1.0 release I have a Ruby CSS DSL -- write CSS with Ruby using a
# syntax that's about as close as I could get it to actual CSS.

this is uver cool. is it possible to plug it in to other non*-iowa frameworks like nitro and rails?
waiting for ruby css...
kind regards -botp

2 Answers

Gregory Brown

On 2/6/07, Peña, Botp <botp@delmonte-phil.com> wrote:
> From: khaines@enigo.com [mailto:khaines@enigo.com] :
> # IOWA 1.0 release I have a Ruby CSS DSL -- write CSS with Ruby using a
> # syntax that's about as close as I could get it to actual CSS.
>
> this is uver cool. is it possible to plug it in to other non*-iowa frameworks like nitro and rails?
> waiting for ruby css...

+1, I'd like to see something like this for camping.

khaines