Re: Gmail spam

Michael Hernandez

2/6/2007 5:48:00 PM

That doesn't happen for me... although I use Mail.app on my powerbook
to read and send my gmail and if I send mail from gmail.com it ends
up in the inbox on my powerbook twice, once from me directly and once
from me via the list... it's strange. I very rarely use gmail.com to
send mail though. you might want to try setting up your favorite
client for gmail - I've used mutt, thunderbird, Mail.app, even
outlook express :)