Ruby and DST change

wmwilson01

2/6/2007 4:46:00 PM

Can anyone tell me whether the Daylight Savings Time change due to occur
in the U.S. this March will require any patching of my Ruby
installations (1.8.1)? I can't seem to find any relevant info.

Daniel Berger

On Feb 6, 9:46 am, El Gato <wmwilso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me whether the Daylight Savings Time change due to occur
> in the U.S. this March will require any patching of my Ruby
> installations (1.8.1)? I can't seem to find any relevant info.

Ruby gets its date/time information from your operating system. If
your OS is patched then everything should be fine.

Regards,

Dan

Jim G.

anim8rFSK sent the following on 5/13/2012 1:10 PM:
> In article<jooqm2$pd5$2@news.albasani.net>,
> "Jim G."<jimgysin@geemail.com> wrote:
>
>> anim8rFSK sent the following on 5/11/2012 6:58 PM:

>>> See how much he can accomplish without having to bother with that pesky
>>> old Mary Jane?
>>
>> Yeah, but he's gonna get cranky sooner or later if he's not ... um,
>> "bothering" (and being "bothered" by) a cute gal on a regular basis. Or
>> do he and Danvers have one of those Friends With Benefits things going
>> on? :)
>
> I'd be scared of Danvers unless I was at least at Simon Williams power
> levels.

Pete's spidey sense would warn him if he was about to sustain an injury. :)

--
Jim G. | Waukesha, WI
"I find it's best if you just ... go with it." -- Lincoln Lee, providing