squash blog spam

Trans

2/6/2007 3:16:00 PM

negative captcha

http://www.hackszine.com/blog/archive/2007/02/negative_cap...
CMP=OTC-7G2N43923558

T.

3 Answers

David

On Mon, 14 May 2012 12:07:37 -0400, shawn <nanoflower@gNOTmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 14 May 2012 09:07:06 -0400, "Obveeus" <Obveeus@aol.com> wrote:

>>"David" <dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> NBC FALL 2012-13 SCHEDULE
>>> THURSDAY
>>>
>>> 8-8:30 p.m. - "30 Rock"
>>> 8:30-9 p.m. - "Up All Night"
>>> 9-9:30 p.m. - "The Office"
>>> 9:30-10 p.m. - "Parks and Recreation"
>>> 10-11 p.m. - "Rock Center with Brian Williams"
>>
>>NBC is going to be slaugthered even more next year on Thursday than they
>>were this year. UP ALL NIGHT was their worst renewal move and ROCK CENTER
>>is something that should be airing on Saturday, not in the all important
>>Thursday night lineup.
>
>They are clearly trying to go for counter programming with Rock
>Center. I can't see it working for them unless they just didn't have
>no confidence in the rest of their programming.

If people won't even sample acclaimed dramas they'll get newsmagazines
instead.

suzeeq

shawn wrote:
> On Mon, 14 May 2012 09:07:06 -0400, "Obveeus" <Obveeus@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> "David" <dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> NBC FALL 2012-13 SCHEDULE
>>> THURSDAY
>>>
>>> 8-8:30 p.m. - "30 Rock"
>>> 8:30-9 p.m. - "Up All Night"
>>> 9-9:30 p.m. - "The Office"
>>> 9:30-10 p.m. - "Parks and Recreation"
>>> 10-11 p.m. - "Rock Center with Brian Williams"
>> NBC is going to be slaugthered even more next year on Thursday than they
>> were this year. UP ALL NIGHT was their worst renewal move and ROCK CENTER
>> is something that should be airing on Saturday, not in the all important
>> Thursday night lineup.
>
> They are clearly trying to go for counter programming with Rock
> Center. I can't see it working for them unless they just didn't have
> no confidence in the rest of their programming.
>
>>> FRIDAY
>>>
>>> 8-8:30 p.m. - "Whitney"
>>> 8:30-9 p.m. - "Community"
>>> 9-10 p.m. - "Grimm"
>>> 10-11 p.m. - "Dateline NBC"
>> I feel bad for GRIMM as it will once again have nothing for a lead-in. I
>> know that NBC wants to limp COMMUNITY to the syndication level number of
>> episodes, but dumping it to Friday when it will still need another season
>> (or two) even after this one is a mistake. If NBC was going to renew it at
>> all, they should have kept it on Thursday and placed UP ALL NIGHT in this
>> throw away spot.
>
> I guess the good thing is that "Fringe" will only be up against
> "Grimm" for half a season so maybe some of the "Fringe" viewers will
> switch over to "Grimm" once "Fringe" goes off the air. At least I know
> of one person that watches both but always watches "Fringe" live (I do
> the opposite.)

I watch Fringe live as it takes 8 days for episodes to be up online.
Supernatural and Grimm are both online the next day, so I can catch up then.

Obveeus

"David" <dimlan17@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 May 2012 12:07:37 -0400, shawn <nanoflower@gNOTmail.com>
> wrote:

>>>NBC is going to be slaugthered even more next year on Thursday than they
>>>were this year. UP ALL NIGHT was their worst renewal move and ROCK
>>>CENTER
>>>is something that should be airing on Saturday, not in the all important
>>>Thursday night lineup.
>>
>>They are clearly trying to go for counter programming with Rock
>>Center. I can't see it working for them unless they just didn't have
>>no confidence in the rest of their programming.
>
> If people won't even sample acclaimed dramas they'll get newsmagazines
> instead.

It is a real shame that so few people sampled AWAKE, but NBC's BRIAN
WILLIAMS solution is almost as bad as LENO'ing the hour.