Redbox question

Jerry Jones

2/2/2007 8:29:00 PM

This may come acrossed as a really dumb question. I am wanting to
setup redbox on a website. I can get lightbox to work on a non-ruby
website.
Anyhow, here is one line they say to do.
<%= stylesheet_link_tag 'redbox' %> <%= javascript_include_tag
:defaults %> <%= javascript_include_tag 'redbox' %>

My question is this. javascript_include_tag is this exactly what
should be in the line, or is it a means of saying, you need to put the
include statement for your JS here.
I have not started working on it yet. I am a novice, and have seen
things in Ruby that tell me that this line, as pasted, should be in
the code.

16 Answers

Philip Hallstrom

Mike Epper

"B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in message

> "Trace" <tracey12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I was listening to President Bush talk just now during his speech on
>> Iraq. It came to mind that after the incredible struggle between We
>> the People, and almost everyone on Capital Hill regarding immigration,
>> I now see things from a different perspective.
>>
>> So, here is the question for Republicans only. We know already what
>> you leftist democrats think or feel about GW.
>>
>> When you hear President Bush speak, do you feel he is trustworthy, or
>> do you feel that he has his own agenda and doesn't mind going against
>> the well of the people, thus on somethings you can trust him, and on
>> others, you simply cannot?
>>
>> I suppose I better throw in the obvious and that is do you not trust
>> President Bush at all, though you are a Republican? If this is the
>> case, please explain your position.
>>

> President Bush was the Governor of Texas. Have you ever lived in or been
> to Texas? Texas has more Mexicans in it than Mexico has. As you may
> know, Tejas WAS Mexico up until the Mexican-American war. In many ways,
> it still is. That's his perspective.

Geez, who still supports this guy?

Hertz Dount

"B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in message

> "Trace" <tracey12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I was listening to President Bush talk just now during his speech on
>> Iraq. It came to mind that after the incredible struggle between We
>> the People, and almost everyone on Capital Hill regarding immigration,
>> I now see things from a different perspective.
>>
>> So, here is the question for Republicans only. We know already what
>> you leftist democrats think or feel about GW.
>>
>> When you hear President Bush speak, do you feel he is trustworthy, or
>> do you feel that he has his own agenda and doesn't mind going against
>> the well of the people, thus on somethings you can trust him, and on
>> others, you simply cannot?
>>
>> I suppose I better throw in the obvious and that is do you not trust
>> President Bush at all, though you are a Republican? If this is the
>> case, please explain your position.
>>

> President Bush was the Governor of Texas. Have you ever lived in or been
> to Texas? Texas has more Mexicans in it than Mexico has. As you may
> know, Tejas WAS Mexico up until the Mexican-American war. In many ways,
> it still is. That's his perspective.

This coming from a democrat, whose party want's to grant amnesty to 10's of
millions of illegals so you'll have someone to mow your lawn?

This coming from someone whose party wants to socialize medicine and turn
the country into one huge welfare state?

Honu

Billary/2008

"Hertz Dount" <somewhere@outhere.com> wrote in message

> "B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in
> message news:unrli.15351$g44.9881@trnddc02...
>>
>> "Trace" <tracey12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>I was listening to President Bush talk just now during his speech on
>>> Iraq. It came to mind that after the incredible struggle between We
>>> the People, and almost everyone on Capital Hill regarding immigration,
>>> I now see things from a different perspective.
>>>
>>> So, here is the question for Republicans only. We know already what
>>> you leftist democrats think or feel about GW.
>>>
>>> When you hear President Bush speak, do you feel he is trustworthy, or
>>> do you feel that he has his own agenda and doesn't mind going against
>>> the well of the people, thus on somethings you can trust him, and on
>>> others, you simply cannot?
>>>
>>> I suppose I better throw in the obvious and that is do you not trust
>>> President Bush at all, though you are a Republican? If this is the
>>> case, please explain your position.
>>>

>> President Bush was the Governor of Texas. Have you ever lived in or been
>> to Texas? Texas has more Mexicans in it than Mexico has. As you may
>> know, Tejas WAS Mexico up until the Mexican-American war. In many ways,
>> it still is. That's his perspective.
>>

> This coming from a democrat, whose party want's to grant amnesty to 10's
> of millions of illegals so you'll have someone to mow your lawn?
>
> This coming from someone whose party wants to socialize medicine and turn
> the country into one huge welfare state?
>
> Honu

Are you kidding? You need to keep up. I'm NO fucking democract. far from
it. I'm just pointing out the facts. I don't agree with Bush. But at least
I've been to Tejas a few times. I know what the landscape looks like.

Mike Epper

"Hertz Dount" <somewhere@outhere.com> wrote in message

> "B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in
> message news:unrli.15351$g44.9881@trnddc02...
>>
>> "Trace" <tracey12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>I was listening to President Bush talk just now during his speech on
>>> Iraq. It came to mind that after the incredible struggle between We
>>> the People, and almost everyone on Capital Hill regarding immigration,
>>> I now see things from a different perspective.
>>>
>>> So, here is the question for Republicans only. We know already what
>>> you leftist democrats think or feel about GW.
>>>
>>> When you hear President Bush speak, do you feel he is trustworthy, or
>>> do you feel that he has his own agenda and doesn't mind going against
>>> the well of the people, thus on somethings you can trust him, and on
>>> others, you simply cannot?
>>>
>>> I suppose I better throw in the obvious and that is do you not trust
>>> President Bush at all, though you are a Republican? If this is the
>>> case, please explain your position.
>>>

>> President Bush was the Governor of Texas. Have you ever lived in or been
>> to Texas? Texas has more Mexicans in it than Mexico has. As you may
>> know, Tejas WAS Mexico up until the Mexican-American war. In many ways,
>> it still is. That's his perspective.
>>

> This coming from a democrat, whose party want's to grant amnesty to 10's
> of millions of illegals so you'll have someone to mow your lawn?

LOL Billary's a democrat. Good one.

ANd hate to tell you snookems but your Republican president and Republican
businesspeople are the ones who want the cheap labor.

> This coming from someone whose party wants to socialize medicine and turn
> the country into one huge welfare state?
>
> Honu

Hertz Dount

"Tom Mason" <tmaso@socal.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Hertz Dount" <somewhere@outhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in
>> message news:unrli.15351$g44.9881@trnddc02...
>>>
>>> "Trace" <tracey12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> President Bush was the Governor of Texas. Have you ever lived in or been
>>> to Texas? Texas has more Mexicans in it than Mexico has. As you may
>>> know, Tejas WAS Mexico up until the Mexican-American war. In many ways,
>>> it still is. That's his perspective.
>>>

>> This coming from a democrat, whose party want's to grant amnesty to 10's
>> of millions of illegals so you'll have someone to mow your lawn?
>
> LOL Billary's a democrat. Good one.
>
> ANd hate to tell you snookems but your Republican president and Republican
> businesspeople are the ones who want the cheap labor.

Still living in denial?
Or perhaps, liek most liberals, you simply have your head up your ass...

>> This coming from someone whose party wants to socialize medicine and turn
>> the country into one huge welfare state?
>>
>> Honu

Nebuchadnezzar II

> "B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in
> message news:unrli.15351$g44.9881@trnddc02...
>>
>> "Trace" <tracey12_12@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>I was listening to President Bush talk just now during his speech on
>>> Iraq. It came to mind that after the incredible struggle between We
>>> the People, and almost everyone on Capital Hill regarding
>>> immigration,
>>> I now see things from a different perspective.
>>>
>>> So, here is the question for Republicans only. We know already what
>>> you leftist democrats think or feel about GW.
>>>
>>> When you hear President Bush speak, do you feel he is trustworthy,
>>> or
>>> do you feel that he has his own agenda and doesn't mind going
>>> against
>>> the well of the people, thus on somethings you can trust him, and on
>>> others, you simply cannot?
>>>
>>> I suppose I better throw in the obvious and that is do you not trust
>>> President Bush at all, though you are a Republican? If this is the
>>> case, please explain your position.
>>>

>> President Bush was the Governor of Texas. Have you ever lived in or
>> been to Texas? Texas has more Mexicans in it than Mexico has. As
>> you may know, Tejas WAS Mexico up until the Mexican-American war. In
>> many ways, it still is. That's his perspective.
>
> Geez, who still supports this guy?

There will always be a select group of Bush salad tossers that will
support him to the bitter end no matter how badly he fucks up or how
corrupt and evil he is. The same was true of Nixon, yet how many people
are willing to admit they supported Nixon at the time? History will
judge Bush as at least as poorly as Nixon and years from now pigfuckers
like Travidiot will deny they ever supported him.

John

> "Tom Mason" <tmaso@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hertz Dount" <somewhere@outhere.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "B?llary/2008" <F#%K_Liberals@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in
>>> message news:unrli.15351$g44.9881@trnddc02...

>>> This coming from a democrat, whose party want's to grant amnesty to 10's
>>> of millions of illegals so you'll have someone to mow your lawn?
>>
>> LOL Billary's a democrat. Good one.
>>
>> ANd hate to tell you snookems but your Republican president and
>> Republican businesspeople are the ones who want the cheap labor.
>>

> Still living in denial?
> Or perhaps, liek most liberals, you simply have your head up your ass...

Another tardo in denial.....

Please explain WHY the REPUBLICANS would scale back the enforcement of our
EXISTING Immigration laws - if they did not want more cheap labor in our
country.

As the Washington Post noted in an article by
Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were
scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization
Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security
Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully
employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003,
and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000,
according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417
companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Hello?

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the
law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Proof that this simple reality is ignored in our media (much to
the delight of politicians) is everywhere you look. For
example, check out a series of national polls on illegal
immigration done over the past year at
www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm :

A typical poll question is like this one from an NBC News/Wall
Street Journal poll conducted in June, 2006:

"When it comes to the immigration bill, the Senate and the
House of Representatives disagree with one another about what
should be done on the issue of illegal immigration.

"Many in the House of Representatives favor strengthening
security at the borders, including building a seven-hundred-mile
fence along the border with Mexico to help keep illegal
immigrants from entering the United States, and they favor
deporting immigrants who are already in the United States
illegally.

"Many in the Senate favor strengthening security at the
borders, including building a three-hundred-and-seventy-mile
fence along the border with Mexico to help keep illegal
immigrants from entering the United States, and they favor a
guest worker program to allow illegal immigrants who have jobs
and who have been here for more than two years to remain in the
United States.

"Which of these approaches would you prefer?"

The question: "Or would you prefer companies that employ
undocumented workers be severely fined or put out of business?"
wasn't even asked. The word "employer" appears nowhere in any
of the questions in that poll. Nor is it in the CBS News
immigration poll. Or in the Associated Press immigration poll.
Or in the Fox News immigration poll.

Only the CNN poll asked the question: "Would you favor increasing
penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants?"
Two-thirds of Americans, of all party affiliations, said, "Yes,"
but it went virtually unreported in mainstream media coverage.

"Illegal Immigration" is really about "Illegal Employers." As
long as Democrats argue it on the basis of "illegal immigration"
they'll lose, even when they're right. Instead, they need to be
talking about "Illegal Employers."

Politically, it's not a civil rights issue, it's a jobs issue, as
working Americans keep telling pollsters over and over again.

"Mass deportations" and "Fences" are hysterics and false choices.
Start penalizing "Illegal Employers" and non-citizens without a
Social Security number will leave the country on their own. And
they won't have to confront death trying to cross the desert back
into Mexico - Mexican citizens can simply walk back into Mexico
across the border at any legal border crossing (as about a
million did every year for over a century).

Tax law requires that an employer must verify the Social Security
number of their employees in order to document, and thus deduct,
the expense of their labor. This is a simple task, and some
companies, like AMC Theatres, are already doing it.

For example, Cameron Barr wrote in The Washington Post on April
30, 2006, that: "At one area multiplex owned by AMC, the Rio 18
in Gaithersburg, 11 employees 'decided to resign' this month
after they could not rectify discrepancies that arose during the
screening, said Melanie Bell, a spokeswoman for AMC Entertainment
Inc., which is based in Kansas City, Mo. She said such
screening is a routine procedure that the company conducts across
the United States."

Not wanting to be an Illegal Employer, the Post noted that AMC
"has long submitted lists of its employees' Social Security
numbers to the Social Security Administration for review. If
discrepancies arise, she [company spokeswoman Bell] said in an
e-mailed response to questions, 'we require the worker to provide
their original Social Security card within 3 days or to
immediately contact the local SSA office.' She said the process
is part of payroll tax verification and occurs after hiring."

Easy, simple, cheap, painless. No fence required. No mass
deportations necessary. No need for Homeland Security to get
involved. When jobs are not available, most undocumented
workers will simply leave the country (as they always did
before), or begin the normal process to obtain citizenship that
millions (including my own sister-in-law - this hits many of us
close to home) go through each year.

Republicans, however, are not going to allow a discussion of
"Illegal Employers." Instead, they will continue to hammer the
issue of "Illegal Immigrants," and tie that political albatross
around the necks of Democrats (who seem all too willing to accept
it).

--

Hertz Dount

"John" <spammer@nospam.com> wrote in message

> [...]
> their original Social Security card within 3 days or to
> immediately contact the local SSA office.' She said the process
> is part of payroll tax verification and occurs after hiring."
>
> Easy, simple, cheap, painless. No fence required. No mass
> deportations necessary. No need for Homeland Security to get
> involved. When jobs are not available, most undocumented
> workers will simply leave the country (as they always did
> before), or begin the normal process to obtain citizenship that
> millions (including my own sister-in-law - this hits many of us
> close to home) go through each year.
>
> Republicans, however, are not going to allow a discussion of
> "Illegal Employers." Instead, they will continue to hammer the
> issue of "Illegal Immigrants," and tie that political albatross
> around the necks of Democrats (who seem all too willing to accept

Pot calling the kettle black.

The Democrats are as unwilling to "discuss" the issue as anyone else.

Honu

John

> [...]
>> is part of payroll tax verification and occurs after hiring."
>>
>> Easy, simple, cheap, painless. No fence required. No mass
>> deportations necessary. No need for Homeland Security to get
>> involved. When jobs are not available, most undocumented
>> workers will simply leave the country (as they always did
>> before), or begin the normal process to obtain citizenship that
>> millions (including my own sister-in-law - this hits many of us
>> close to home) go through each year.
>>
>> Republicans, however, are not going to allow a discussion of
>> "Illegal Employers." Instead, they will continue to hammer the
>> issue of "Illegal Immigrants," and tie that political albatross
>> around the necks of Democrats (who seem all too willing to accept
>> it).
>>

> Pot calling the kettle black.
>
> The Democrats are as unwilling to "discuss" the issue as anyone else.

Can't answer the question so you claim its the democrats fault also....
Your Denial of reality noted