Re: [QUIZ]

James Gray

2/2/2007 5:32:00 PM

On Feb 2, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Tech Guy wrote:

> So, in your quiz you say that each word can be used zero or more
> times.
>
> The easiest possible solution to this becomes, then:
>
> exit 0
>
> because you just use all words zero times...
>
> or did I misread what you said?

Ah good catch. I should have been more specific.

Empty equations are not allowed when there are non-empty solutions.

James Edward Gray II

3 Answers

Andrey Falko

So this means that we can eliminate a word altogether?

James Gray

On Feb 2, 2007, at 11:51 AM, Andrey Falko wrote:

> So this means that we can eliminate a word altogether?

Yes. This is what is meant by "zero or more" in the quiz.

James Edward Gray II

James Gray

On Feb 2, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Tech Guy wrote:

> So, if I have my list as
> yaw
> way
> lkajsdflkjasdflkjasdf