Re: Calling a class method from an extended object

dblack

Francois Beausoleil

Hi !2007/2/2, dblack@wobblini.net <dblack@wobblini.net>:> I would do it differently, because I've never been a fan of the> InstanceMethods/ClassMethods thing. I prefer just to include or> extend separate modules as needed and where needed. But I know it's> very popular.Here's what I did instead:class AuthenticatedSystemAuthorizationTest < Test::Unit::TestCase class Controller < MockControllerBase include AuthenticatedSystem end def setup @controller = Controller.new endendThank you, David, for your help !-- François Beausoleilhttp://blog.teksol.info/http://piston.ruby...