Beginner's question

Jerry Jones

2/1/2007 10:39:00 PM

Is there a place where I should be asking beginner's questions? I am
new to Ruby, and a novice at programming.

13 Answers

Matt Lawrence

Bira

On 2/1/07, Jerry Jones <cragmor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a place where I should be asking beginner's questions? I am
> new to Ruby, and a novice at programming.

You can ask them right here. There are many people (with various
levels of experience) on this list who are willing to answer them.

--
Bira
http://compexplicita.bl...

Ara.T.Howard

Binyamin Cramer

"JBgarbuz" <jgarbuz@netzero.com> wrote in message
> Why should ISraeli taxpayers continue to fund expensive medical procedures
> for Palestinians?

Payback for swiping their country perhaps?

William Black

"Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message

> "JBgarbuz" <jgarbuz@netzero.com> wrote in message
>> Why should ISraeli taxpayers continue to fund expensive medical
>> procedures
>> for Palestinians?
>
> Payback for swiping their country perhaps?

It was never theirs.

It was Turkish, then it was British, before that it was the Crusaders who
had a kingdom there.

The Palestinian Arabs were a subject people for hundreds of years, why
should they want to change this?

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Binyamin Cramer

j? ]Path: textnews.cambrium.nl!feeder4.cambrium.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!feeder2-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!64.233.178.134.MISMATCH!postnews.google.com!news1.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!local01.nntp.dca.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,talk.politics.mideast,seattle.politics,wash.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.british
Subject: Re: Palestinian's legs severed after his request to enter Israel denied
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:08:07 +1000

"William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "JBgarbuz" <jgarbuz@netzero.com> wrote in message
>>> Why should ISraeli taxpayers continue to fund expensive medical
>>> procedures
>>> for Palestinians?
>>
>> Payback for swiping their country perhaps?
>
> It was never theirs.

It sure as hell was. And is.

> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "JBgarbuz" <jgarbuz@netzero.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Payback for swiping their country perhaps?
>>
>> It was never theirs.
>
> It sure as hell was. And is.

When was it theirs?

Dates, names of heads of state, capital city, details of international
organisations affiliated to and all that.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Binyamin Cramer

> "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message

>>> It was never theirs.
>>
>> It sure as hell was. And is.
>>

> When was it theirs?

Right up until the stinky yids swiped it in 1948.

> Dates, names of heads of state, capital city, details of international
> organisations affiliated to and all that.

Fuckhead.

> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> It sure as hell was. And is.
>>>

>> When was it theirs?
>
> Right up until the stinky yids swiped it in 1948.

That'll come as a shock to the British...

>> Dates, names of heads of state, capital city, details of international
>> organisations affiliated to and all that.
>
> Fuckhead.

Evasion noted.

Although I'm starting to think you're 'just too far over' and are a plant
from the Jewish Defence League or whatever they're called...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

flaviaR

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:39:53 GMT, "William Black"
<william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>"Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Binyamin Cramer" <bennielovestruth@alltimes.com> wrote in message

>>> When was it theirs?
>>
>> Right up until the stinky yids swiped it in 1948.
>
>That'll come as a shock to the British...
>
>>> Dates, names of heads of state, capital city, details of international
>>> organisations affiliated to and all that.
>>
>> Fuckhead.
>
>Evasion noted.
>
>Although I'm starting to think you're 'just too far over' and are a plant
>from the Jewish Defence League or whatever they're called...

They;re called the Anti-Defecation League of B'nai B'ris, to give them
their full name.

Susan